Rooksports Wednesday: more soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooksports Wednesday: more soccer

Well our game tuesday got postponed due to the unfortunate tragedy with the Sevilla player who had two heart attacks over the weekend and passed away....so we'll see if we can get two winners in here....

Both releases are champions league games

Celtic Glascow -117 over Spartak Moscow

Celtic is the cream of the crop in the Scottish premier league and is nails at home. they got an all important away goal in the first leg and even though they played to a draw, have the clear advantage IMO on Wednesday.

Now....a nice 4 team parlay that can really put us into a great mood going into tomorrow night. this is from the champions league.

Dynamo Kiev (ml)/steaua bucuresti (ml)/celtic glascow (ml)/Ajax amsterdam (pk) (+325)

Two big favorites with Dynamo, and steaua....a great home team in celtic....and the wild card in Ajax. Ajax is the better team....soccer enthusists cannot argue this...and they got caught in the first leg with some bad luck and lost 1-0...so now it's put up or shut up for them. I stayed cautious and took them at a pick, so in case the game ends in a draw, we just push the bet and get the three teams instaed. The difference in playing Ajax on the moneyline compared to the asian handicap is +453 to +325....so if you want to get really ballsy....go right ahead...but I'm not gonna be that greedy.

Good luck to all that follow tomorrow.....

rook
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

BOL today buddy and thanks for Liverpool yesterday!!!

I parlayed them ML with the Braves and lost but also took a separate bet with them -1.0 (-179) so thanks again....

I think I'm gonna join ya with the Celtic today too and thanks for the free picks!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck buddy
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck Idget
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

GL sir, the only game that stands out to me is Shakhtar Donesk at -170
          Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Hey little man....

Ok bro....

I just made the following bet.....

Shakhtar Donetsk PK (-700)
            Dynamo Kiev ML (-500)

I parlayed this for -270.....OMG....

I bet $108 to win $40...I hate laying that juice but can't see it losing....worst case scenerio get a push on the PK (draw no bet) and just win the Dynamo Kiev ML.....

What scares me always in soccer is a team tying and me losing so with this bet the thing that scares me is Dynamo Kiev tying do you think they will win easily?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              Hey little man....

Ok bro....

I just made the following bet.....

Shakhtar Donetsk PK (-700)
              Dynamo Kiev ML (-500)

I parlayed this for -270.....OMG....

I bet $108 to win $40...I hate laying that juice but can't see it losing....worst case scenerio get a push on the PK (draw no bet) and just win the Dynamo Kiev ML.....

What scares me always in soccer is a team tying and me losing so with this bet the thing that scares me is Dynamo Kiev tying do you think they will win easily?

WINNER!!! Thanks for the Dynamo Kiev ML pick....your parlay is looking good too....

I just made a bet on Celtic ML dont fuckin tie..

$62.50 to win $50 (-125)

Let's go Celtic!!!

Comment

I think Chado would inhale Rooks beenie weenie.lol
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

Comment

I went to the local scottish bar down the street and watched from the 70th minute on....

Celtic had a fuckin breakaway in the 87th minute and buddy fucked it up and shot it right at him.....

The bar was filled with green striped scotsmen....

I was drinking water and they were drinking beer.....they must have thought I was a Celtic fan the way I was cheering with them....

Keep em coming rook...looking forward to tomorrow.....

Comment

Working...
                      X