Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 28 MLB

August 28, 2007

The MLB plays for Monday posted a third consecutive losing session as they went 3-5 -1.23 units. Winning plays on the day were Atlanta, San Francisco -1.5, and Cleveland. The losers on the session were Arizona, Washington, Tampa Bay, Oakland, and the Yankees. None of the close games went my way.....I don't feel Monday's plays were bad, but the results just didn't go my way. For the season, MLB plays have a record of 272-272 +35.61 units.

After a streak of losing nights, I felt some minor tweeking to the program was called for. Made minor changes to team momentum weight, and the weight of the results over the past 20 games. I felt these changes, however slight, could provide a better prediction base.

Three straight losing days for the MLB Premium Plays, and three straight losers with comp selections....atleast I am consistent . For the Tuesday comp play, I am back on board the Westbrook express as he takes the mound tonight in opposition of the Twins Bonser. Westbrook has become the third man in the Indians rotation, and for the them it couldn't have come at a better time. Twins have been weak in the division while the Indians have by far the best mark playing teams in the central. I am making this play on the runline backing Westbrook.

Cleveland Westbrook (-1.5) +138

The very BEST OF LUCK to everyone on their MLB action today

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X