Wayne Root's Pathetic/Stupid No Limit Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Root's Pathetic/Stupid No Limit Play

Can you believe Root gave out a no limit play today on the White Sox?
    Based on the current circumstances, that has to be one of the WORST big plays in recent years.
    The team has given up and is being pounded every day(especially all weekend by Red Sox), and this moron is putting out a NO Limit game no less on Chicago.
    Now it is obvious why his company stock, Winning Edge, symbol wned, is selling at .0015, and company is on edge of bankruptcy.
    Then again from someone who knows nothing about handicapping and simply fades to choose his games, today's pick is not all that surprising.

His company been calling me giving away free picks. The sales rep been trying to get me to pay him a fee using my credit card. I told him to give me a free play to see how good they are. So far they are 0-3... What a phony...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968
      His company been calling me giving away free picks. The sales rep been trying to get me to pay him a fee using my credit card. I told him to give me a free play to see how good they are. So far they are 0-3... What a phony...
      I have heard from others also that Root's salesmen are some of the scummiest/low class folks around;of course this is fitting considering who their arrogant, self-serving prick boss is.

Comment

Root's problem as I see it is that he eliminates a lot of good plays and even worse plays the other side simply because too many people are playing the opposite side.
        Fading is ok as a tool, but come on, one has to use common sense also; only a moron/novice would give out Chicago today as a big play considering the way they have been playing and considering that it is obvious this team is no longer playing as a unit and essentially playing out the string.
        Last edited by savage1; 08-26-2007, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Whatever you do please do not let these people get your phone #. I gave my # out during the final 4 and I get a call a day from some wise guy wanna be trying to get me to pay them $500 for a winner. The sad thing is can you imagine the people that they sucker into paying that amount. And they talk them into betting more than they can afford because they offer a guarantee???

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
            I have heard from others also that Root's salesmen are some of the scummiest/low class folks around;of course this is fitting considering who their arrogant, self-serving prick boss is.
            Not all true Savage.
            I have a buddy who works for him. He lost his job in Pgh after working for Mellon Bank after 30 years, and was too young to retire. His son lives in Vegas, so he packed up and he and his wife moved there. He is 55 yrs. old and is a very honest and a great family man.
            I went and visited him back in June, when I took the wife to visit some family members. He told me that the plays that you see on the Internet are plays that are given out on Wayne's 900 number and are nothing compared to what he gives out to special clients.
            My buddy has 5 clients that are high rollers, who bet between $25,000- $100,000 on games once a week. He makes a very nice commission off these guys. He told me that 80% of Wayne's plays, are ones that those clients get and they would never be publicly known to track.
            He makes 6 figures and is still the same person, who left Pgh.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
              Not all true Savage.
              I have a buddy who works for him. He lost his job in Pgh after working for Mellon Bank after 30 years, and was too young to retire. His son lives in Vegas, so he packed up and he and his wife moved there. He is 55 yrs. old and is a very honest and a great family man.
              I went and visited him back in June, when I took the wife to visit some family members. He told me that the plays that you see on the Internet are plays that are given out on Wayne's 900 number and are nothing compared to what he gives out to special clients.
              My buddy has 5 clients that are high rollers, who bet between $25,000- $100,000 on games once a week. He makes a very nice commission off these guys. He told me that 80% of Wayne's plays, are ones that those clients get and they would never be publicly known to track.
              He makes 6 figures and is still the same person, who left Pgh.
              Ok-then lets just say that most of Root's salespeople, the ones who call the majority of people, are jerks;I speak from experience and myself have received high pressure pitches from these guys.
              I still maintian that if Root was any good and respected, his company stock(wned) would not be selling at .0015, meaning company is obviously on edge of bankruptcy;Root is regarded as a lowlife by most including from what I have been told many folks in Vegas.
              If your friend makes 6 figures and treats people with respect, well then he is the exception to the rule.
              Last edited by savage1; 08-26-2007, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Another company just called me today trying to get me to go with them. People please learn from my mistake do not give your number to these people. They will sell it and you will be harassed. Im saying it, anyone that calls and make promises they cannot keep are nothing but lowlifes. They do not care how they can hurt other people as long as they get you to subcribe to their services. Again these guys try to push people into betting 1k or more.... Money that they cannot afford with promises that they cannot lose. I am a broker and have a 95% approval rating in getting my customers into house and I do not offer a guarantee.... They are jerks, lowlifes, pond scucking scum. Used car salemen think they are sad...

Comment

fuck wayne root

Comment

Chuck.... Your friend may be a nice man. I know lots of people that are nice to me. But they screwed a lot of people with bad mortgages(adjustible mortgage) I refused to use those products because I knew that a lot of people would lose their homes if the rates changed. Those nice people that I know FUCKED over a lot of their customers...

Comment

Sorry Im just pissed just got another phone call from an "EXPERT"

Comment

Working...
                      X