X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 22 MLB

August 22nd, 2007

Addendum.....315 am edt

If the trouble for Michael Vick wasn't enough, now it appears the state of Virginia want to sink their teeth in as well. Surry county prosecutors are considering the convening of a grand jury which could occur as early as September 25th.

While the state charges carry the risk of a much longer jail sentence....they can't duplicate the charges on the federal indictment. Just something else for Vick to think about while he goes in for a cup of coffee at the federal pen.

According to John Clayton, while very geeking looking with his chicken neck and glasses seems well informed, this "mistake" for Vick will likely cost him $86 million in contract money alone. That counts salary and a refund on a prorated signing bonus......that will sting him where it counts.

Garrett Anderson of the Angels had 10 rbi's in their 18-9 rout over the Yankees. Garrett hit a 3 run HR and grand slam to become only the 12th man with a 10 rbi game, and the first since A-Rod in 2005. He had a chance to break a very old record, but bounced out with ducks on the pond in the 8th.....a for him to remember.

NFL work continues for me on the site. I am hoping to have some comprehensive stats to go along with the service....would be nice to do the same for NCAA, but probably more work than I could handle. With less than two weeks left before the start of the college season, keep an eye for Sag ratings comparison and analysis. Also King T Sports NFL Power Ratings for 2007 will hopefully be a useful handicapping tool.

All NFL exhibition plays are FREE....so stop by on game day's for the games I am playing. Exhibition games get bet very small....1/4 of a unit. While there are trends, and angles that are prevalent in preseason I don't find them reliable for a regular wager.....so keep the preseason FUN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday ended up on the losing end of the ledger as the unit total dipped 3.00 units to +30.59 for the season. After a 4-7 the record of the plays now stands at 244-245 +30.69. Gave back some of the Monday winnings, and will have to look ahead for some retribution. Winning plays on the day were Cincinnati, St Louis -1.5, Colorado -1.5, Baltimore -1.5. Losing plays for the day were San Diego, Arizona, San Francisco, Toronto, Cleveland, Kansas City, and the Yankees.

Wednesday slate of action is ready and I feel confident about recovering some of the losses of last night. The slate of plays is only $10, and your money will be REFUNDED if a positive unit total does not result. Remainder of MLB season is available for only $69, and comes free with the purchase of any of the football packages.

For the Wednesday comp play, I am backing the Devil Rays against Boston. Jackson, with his horrbile numbers, has progressively gotten better and more consistently has kept his team in games. Matsuzaka has been prone to trouble against teams that shouldn't give hime trouble. Good set up spot for the D'Rays with a pitcher who is coming around.....

Tampa Bay Jackson +160

GOOD LUCK today

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Addendum 330 pm edt...

Afternoon got off to a fine start with the A's hitting as a solid dog (4-1 over Toronto), and rolling an easy win with the Twins. 2-0 +2.68 to start the day......8 more selections on the slate for today, and I am available to deliver them immediately. Pick up on the rest of today, including a play on the first game of the upcoming double header for only $10. You must profit on the remaining 8 plays or I will REFUND your money.

Coming off a losing day, and getting up on early has me anticipating a solid winning day. I don't lay juice very often.....but the program likes the Cardinals -140 so I will play them. I will say that anything I play over -125 is very solid....while I don't have the numbers in front I know it's a winning situation.

St Louis Looper -140

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X