Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 21 MLB

August 21st, 2007

A clutch shot to the gap by an unknown hitter getting his first MLB rbi wins the game for Angels and puts the finishing touches on a solid night of winning for King T Sports. On the day MLB plays went 6-3 but gaining a whopping +4.70 units on the strength of solid heavy juice. Winning plays for the day were San Fran +141, Atlanta -1.5 -121, Washington +122, Pittsburgh +142, Seattle +143, Angels +142. The three losers on the Monday card were Arizona -120, Toronto -1.5 +140, and the White Sox -1.5 +149.

High mark for the season is +34.04 units, and after last night the current total is +33.59... less than one half unit away. The record of the plays season to date is 240-238.....and if I am able to maintain a record close to 50% I should steadily increase that unit number. Tuesday slate is handicapped and now available for only $10. The plays must show a positive unit total or your money is REFUNDED.....simple as that. Currently offering the rest of the MLB season, including playoffs, for only $69. Purchase any of the currently offered football service packages and I'll throw the MLB in with the deal.

I am going back to the young kid for the Tuesday comp play. Nunez of Kansas City is a young skinny kid, but he some nasty stuff. So far, he has performed solidly in all of his outings for KC. Kid looks confident, he has a live arm, and he's getting a very attractive price here. White Sox did win last night, but it a complete grind out that cold have easily gone either way. Vauzquez is decent, but the current funk the team is in puts the 60%+ they are asking (-152) way too high. Tuesday's comp play:

Kansas City Nunez +142

GOOD LUCK to everyone on their action today.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X