Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 20 MLB

August 20th, 2007

It was one of those days as a gambler that drives you nuts. The Phillies led 4-0 going into the 7th inning of their game against the Pirates. Watching this game, you get the sense the Phillies were on serious cruise control. Philly had won 4 straight Lohse starts, and the Pirates were losers of 7 straight Snell starts.....everything was going according to form. Then, like a bolt of lightning from a clear blue sky the Pirates began to score runs.....and more runs, and more runs. Gas cans Romero, and Alfonseca let the blaze get out of control. By inning's end the score was 7-4 Pittsburgh.....Philly was done and they had sit through almost a two hour rain delay afterwards. This game let you know that gambling on MLB is a fickle and unforgiving way to make buck

For the day MLB plays went 3-5 -2.00 units, it was a day that could have went better and easily could have been worse. Winning plays on the day were Atlanta -1.5, Cincinnati, and the Angels. Losers were Florida, Philadelphia, Toronto -1.5, Detroit, and Cleveland -1.5. For the season, all MLB plays have a record of 234-235 +28.89 units.

Monday's slate of MLB action has been handicapped and is ready for everyone to peruse. The daily MLB package is only $10, and must profit or you'll money will be REFUNDED. You can purchase the rest of the MLB season for only $69, and that price will get you the selections all the way through the World Series. If you purchase any of the upcoming football service packages, I will include the rest of the MLB season with them. This service makes no guarantees of winning, but considering I have action on my plays.....winning is certainly imperative. Join an up and coming service that is honest in its pursuit of making it's clients money.

The Mariners are right in the ***** of AL playoff pictrure. They are off a sweep of the slumping White Sox, and they now travel to a Twins team that doesn't seem able to win without Santana striking out 15-20 guys. Ramirez and his 7+ ERA will take the mound for Seattle tonight, and I really don't think it matters. Seattle bats are alive, and they will post more runs than the Twins can match in this one. The price is almost absurd, and therefore the complementary selection for Monday is.....
    Seattle Ramirez +143

NFL preseason plays got a lift with last night's W as the Giants defeated the Ravens (now 13-11-1). Tonight, the Colts host the Bears in what the TV people are trying to pump as a Super Bowl rematch.... what a freakin' joke that is. Nonetheless, it is NFL football, so the level of interest will be there. Talk about some line movement for a preseason game.....I am showing an opening number of the Colts -1, now I'm looking at a line of Bears -3. For some reason, I am inclined to so against the public money in this spot.... it is preseason. So in keeping with the thought that the public is what paid for the plush and luxurious hotels on the Vegas strip, I am taking the Colts in this game tonight.

Indianapolis +3

The very BEST OF LUCK to everyone on their action today!!!

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

started off nicely again with a big dog hit on the Giants today.

confidence is growing for my service, as others have begun to show their confidence in me. i hope all who patronage my service find it to be fruitful.....thanks to everyone.

for another night game comp.... play atl (-1.5) with hudson. i got it at -121, but i think its more like -130 now.

gl to everyone tonight and thanks to bettorschat for a fine forum.

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X