Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 18 MLB

August 18th, 2007

The streak of winning days ended at four after the MLB plays dropped 2.80 units with a 4-7 record. The winning plays on the day were Philadelphia, G1 Boston, Cleveland, and the Yankees -1.5. The losers for Friday were Washington, Atlanta, Milwaukee -1.5, Texas, and Oakland. For the season, the record for MLB plays now stands at 226-224 +31.24 units.

While I knew the winning had to end, I was a bit disappointed by the results especially considering I got the afternoon win on the Red Sox. I've hit the books, sharpened my pencil and got the Saturday slate of games capped and ready to go.

I am offering the rest of the MLB season for only $49, and I feel confident that anyone joining up at this point will profit by season's end. I always say the best time to start with me is after a down day, and it sets up well for anyone looking to join a service that works hard at producing profits for its clients. Play package information is available at the site, and I am gearing up for the upcoming football season with some reasonably priced packages for interested parties.

On the NFL front, my plays for Friday night went 2-1 with winners on the Falcons and OVER on the Titans/Patriots....losing play was the Panthers. Current NFL preseason run is now 10-5-1 with an overall mark of 10-8-1. All NFL preseason releases are FREE for everyone to view..... no sign up or username/password needed. I have five plays for the rather large slate of NFL games on tap for Saturday, and I will get to those plays momentarily.

First, to the Saturday comp play in MLB. Yesterday's selection on Texas went down 2-1 on a wild pitch in the 10th, but to be fair there were no outs in the inning so the game was in bad shape at that point. Today, I am recommending the Yankees -1.5 -105 with Clemens on the hill. This play is more about the Yankees current hot run with the bats, and a suspect hurler on the mound for Detroit. While Clemens isn't his usual self this season, he is still capable of keeping NY in games. With the Tigers numbers after the break....particularly on the road I anticipate a relatively easy victory for the Yankees today.

New York Yankees Clemens (-1.5) -105

GL to everyone today....

King T
    Last edited by King T; 08-18-2007, 01:51 AM.

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

The day gets off with to a solid start with a win on Baltimore at +137. I have the Yankees -1.5 and the Cardinals in the other afternoon tilts.

Want to take a moment to make an offer to all BettorsChat readers. I am offering the rest of the MLB season, including the playoffs for only $29. You can remit payment via PayPal to [email protected] . This offer will be good until tomorrow, and I hope any thinking of using a service for MLB will give this offer some consideration. I am hopeful of continued profits being realized from my selections.

All NFL exhibition plays are free at the site.....

One of those plays for today is:

Washington +2.5

the very BEST OF LUCK to everyone

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X