Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 17 MLB

August 17th, 2007

A very solid effort from the Thursday selections have lifted the MLB unit total to a season high. A fourth consecutive day to start the week as lifted the unit total to +34.04 on the season, topping the previous high of +31.25. The plays for Thursday went 5-2 +3.61 units. For the season, the plays now stand at 222-217 +34.04 units. Last week (32-41 -5.90 units) is behind and this week has been a good one (21-14 +8.71).

All MLB plays were free through the month of July and during that period they posted a 140-142 record gaining 17.71 units. Since the daily fee of $7 per day began on August 1st the winning has continued as the unit total has now almost doubled over that 16 day period. I hope to continue the winning and to climb the unit total as high as feasibly possible.

Thursday winning plays were Philadelphia -1.5, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Los Angeles (AL), and Kansas City. The two losers for the day were the White Sox, and the Yankees -1.5.

A huge slate of MLB action is on the Friday schedule and I am ready to go with what I hope to be another profitable day. The slate of plays is priced at only $7, and you will receive service until the current unit total is exceeded. The combination of quality winning plays and an affordable price makes for a service that strives to be customer friendly. You'll get no locks from King T Sports, but you will get an honest hard working handicapper that has an interest in the plays being released. All transactions handled via PayPal with links for the package available at the site.

Free plays have been on a decent roll and I hope that trend continues with the selection today. Going to back Gabbard and Texas in game 1 of their series as they visit the Twins. While Texas is 4-1 in the last 5 Gabbard starts, he like the Rangers struggle on the road. However, the Twins have given Silva no support of late and they are only 1-3 in last four starts as a result. The price is right and I will speculate in this spot on the Rangers. Comp play for Friday is:

Texas Gabbard +130

With the Dolphins 11-10 win over the Chiefs last night, I have my NFL preseason picks over the hump at 8-7-1. After an 0-3 start, I have been on a solid 8-4-1 NFL run. I have three plays for tonight and they are free for all to view. Just visit the site, and you can't miss them.....just look for the team logos.

The very BEST OF LUCK to everyone on their action for a very busy Friday.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

day got off to a solid start as Boston took game 1 of their doubleheader.....

still time to pick up tonight's slate of plays for only $7. i have posted a winning total the past four consecutive nights.....so don't miss out on the hot streak.

play carolina panthers +3

two more free nfl plays at the site.

GL

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X