5-1 NFL Pre run/Bases play looks great on paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-1 NFL Pre run/Bases play looks great on paper

No long-winded sales pitch. Isn't that what the front page of sites are for?

3* (out of 5*'s) on Atlanta +150 -1 1/2 runs with James over Lincecum.

Best of luck guys.

Mark "The Animal"
    TheRealAnimal.com
    [email protected]

I personally played this last night and will fade Frisco again. It hurts me to say this as I’m a diehard Giants fan from the days of Mays and McCovey. But this is a fatigued team. They were swept at home in Pittsburgh over the weekend after all the hoopla around Bonds passing Aaron. They traveled all night Sunday and played a double-header Monday. Then back-to-back games in Atlanta the last two days. The bullpen is burned out and pathetic. This is going to be a great team to FADE the rest of the way. Lincecum is winless in his last three starts. The Giants are 4-12 in August and 18-33 this year after playing two or more consecutive road games. The Braves are 6-2 the last three years at home with the G-men including 2-0 this year. James has a home ERA of 3.62 and it certainly doesn't hurt to have Angel Hernandez behind the plate calling balls and strikes. The home team is 18-7 with Hernandez the home plate umpire this year. My office is about 30 miles from Turner Field and it is scorching hot in Atlanta. My 3 coon hounds run out the house, take a squirt, and then race back in for the air conditioning. I lost two pounds today getting the mail. The G-men are worn out already and Mother Nature is not helping especially with a lineup filled with veterans like Bonds, Vizquel, Klesko, Roberts, Winn, and Durham. Take Atlanta +150 and give up -1 1/2 runs. I don’t handicap baseball normally and I rarely bet the sport but will make an exception here.

Good Luck Mark ...

Good to see ya

Comment

Thanks Spark. Hope your health is well and all is good for you and your family.

Except for this blasted heat, life is great here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Animal
        Thanks Spark. Hope your health is well and all is good for you and your family.

Except for this blasted heat, life is great here.

Great to hear that ... everything is good over here ... thanks

Good Luck this season ... Hope you knock them dead ...

Comment

Great to see you back, Mark.
          Anytime you post anything, I play it automatically unlike say hmm for example, Mr. Lang and several other know-nothings at that particular site.
          ps My Colombia wife was down in Atlanta during April visiting some transplanted Colombian lady friends of hers.
          I am thinking of going myself next year perhaps when the Sox are playing and take in a game.
          Last edited by savage1; 08-16-2007, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Savage,

Shoot me an email if you get down to this neck of the woods. If I'm local, I'll take you and your gal out for a nice dinner.

As for Mr. Lang, He still owes me $1050 from a debt that I covered to a local back in '98.

Not sure which is more unlikely. Him covering that debt or me buying his movie DVD.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by The Animal
              Savage,

Shoot me an email if you get down to this neck of the woods. If I'm local, I'll take you and your gal out for a nice dinner.

As for Mr. Lang, He still owes me $1050 from a debt that I covered to a local back in '98.

Not sure which is more unlikely. Him covering that debt or me buying his movie DVD.

Mark
              Mark-thanks for the offer. I would be truly honored to meet a classy capper and person like yourself.
              Aside from your expertise in handicapping ,you comport yourself in an exemplary and dignified manner for all to follow(Charlie take note. lol).
              Best of luck in this upcoming season.
              ps RE:Lang-all I can say is "Is anyone really surprised?"
              Last edited by savage1; 08-16-2007, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Gl,,,
                Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Working...
                X