Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 15 MLB

August 15th, 2007

A second consecutive winning night for the Premium Plays as they tallied a 6-5 night gaining +1.45 units. In addition, bagged a 5 team NL parlay that paid $154 on a $5 bet. The winning plays for the night were NY Mets, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, St Louis, San Diego, and Texas. Losers for the day were NY Yankees (-1.5), Cleveland (-1.5), Tampa Bay, Los Angeles (AL), and Seattle. The parlay really boosted a mediocre winning night into a solid one. For the season MLB plays are 212-211 +28.97 units.

While still not up to the season high at this point, two straight winning days after a bad week is certainly encouraging. Could easily reach the high unit mark of +31.25 with a nice day, but will personally settle for plodding along gaining as I go. The Wednesday slate of MLB plays is handicapped and available for only $7. You must profit from the slate or you'll receive service until a profit has been realized. MLB Daily Top Plays is only $5, and your money will be promptly refunded if the play fails to cash. This could be a solid week for King T Sports, and it has begun very nicely, so back the plays of an honest service that plays the games it releases. Upon request, I am offering a MLB Package to encompass the rest of the season, including the playoffs. The package will cost $49, and will carry you to the last game of the World Series.

Texas took game one of the series against KC behind a solid rock hurling performance of Kevin Millwood. Tonight they send Vicente Padilla to the hill in opposition of Meche. Padilla has had a rough year, but should have a rested arm coming into this game. Meche is garbage, and I expect him to be beat around by a decent offensive club. Com play for Wednesday is:

Texas Padilla +109

The very BEST OF LUCK to you on your action today!!!

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

August 15, 2007

12:52 pm edt

got action on both afternoon tilts, and here are those plays for everyone to think about....

Baltimore Bedard +125
    Baltimore has won ten consecutive Bedard starts....enough said. This is my Daily Top Play

Boston Matsusaka (-1.5) -145
    Got this plays at -125 earlier.....public is going along. Tampa should have won last night....or atleast they had a good shot. no Kazmir for the DRays this afternoon.....and they will get rocked.

GL and I have a nice slate of MLB plays for this evening to anyone interested parties.

T

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Good luck King T, I like the plays

Comment

of course Sonnanstine looked like Cy Young......

that's why they call it gambling

T

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
        X