Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-0 Sunday - We Might be the HOTTEST DOCUMENTED Service - Here is Monday's Card!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-0 Sunday - We Might be the HOTTEST DOCUMENTED Service - Here is Monday's Card!!

WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Monday August 13, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

PLAY OF THE DAY CASHES AS SAN DIEGO GETS IT DONE FOR US!!

PLAYS OF THE DAY ARE NOW ON A 16-2 RUN!! 31-9 LAST 40 PLAYS OVERALL!! ALL DOCUMENTED!!

Folks, many people believe you can't be successful betting preseason football and this has been a debate for years!! However, I am on a mission to prove you CAN make money but you must choose your spots wisely!! I am now 4-1 this preseason and tonight I will look to add to these totals!!

For Monday I have a BIG card including my PLAY OF THE DAY!! Even better!! I GUARANTEE you win my PLAY OF THE DAY or you get Tuesday's plays absolutely FREE!! That's ONE big winner backed by ONE FREE day of top-rated selections so what are you waiting for?? Get on board now with a proven winner!! Folks, I am up 181.65 units so far this MLB season - and it's DOCUMENTED!! PLUS I am going to give you tonight's NFLx winners for FREE just for making the purchase!! Do not miss out on my easy winners!!

PLAY OF THE DAY
    CLICK HERE NOW
    **YOU CAN ORDER THIS PLAY UP UNTIL 7:00 PM EST!!**

FREE PLAY: DETROIT/OAKLAND OVER 10
    MORE FREE PLAYS
    CLICK HERE NOW

INDIAN COWBOY here.....

Winning 11 of 12 Days in August

22-6 POD Run (79%) (4 in a Row)

August: 19-6 (76% August) (23-7 run)

Yesterday: 3-0
    Last Week: +29.8 units.
    Week Before: +15.3 units.
    Current runs: 12-1 run in MLB Totals in August.
    WNBA August: 6-0

I HIT MY GUARANTEE YESTERDAY AS I HAVE NEARLY ALL THIS WEEK - AND ANOTHER GUARANTEE TODAY:

IF YOU DON'T PROFIT ON MONDAY'S CARD - THEN TUESDAY'S CARD IS ON THE HOUSE!

ALSO:

Check out our FREE contests where we are giving away BIG CASH - REAL CASH DAILY!!

FREE CONTESTS

CLICK HERE NOW

Check out our FREE SERVICE PLAYS section where we are giving away PAID SERVICE SELECTIONS by some of the most notable handicappers in the industry!! Over 50 selections posted daily!!

SERVICE SELECTIONS

CLICK HERE NOW

SMOOTH44.....INDIAN COWBOY.....WINNING SPORTS PLAYS.....WE CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND A HOTTER SERVICE THAT IS DOCUMENTED!!

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Smooth I see no card for Monday other than Oakland/Detroit Over. While the overs have clicked along at 8-2 in Detroit-I remind you of Cousins behind the plate in this game and he is a serious unders umpire and your card already looks jeopardized. Yes, at first glance the last 3 games for both of the pitchers have been 2-1 O/U. This play goes as a toss up for me but I would side on the Under! We'll see!
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Actually Smooth- you may be right- I see the over as a steam move from 5dimes!
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
      X