Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 13 MLB

August 13th, 2007

A rough day for the MLB plays as they got hammered around the yard to the tune of a 3-8 -4.70 unit day. The only good part about the past week is that it's over, and I can move ahead to a week I am hopeful will be better. Last week's totals were down as the plays went 32-41 -5.90. For the season everything is still healthy at 201-203 and 25.35 units to the good.

NFL exhibition plays went well last night hitting both the Seahawks and OVER the total for a 2-0 night. After a 0-3 start, the plays are now at a more respectible 6-6-1 over the opening week. I have two more plays for tonight's NFL action that will close the first week of "it doesn't count" football.

Philadelphia/Baltimore UNDER 31.5
    Denver +3

Have the full slate of MLB plays ready to go for Monday. The plays are $7, and you'll receive service until you show a profit. After a bad week, it could be a good time to step in anticipation of a unit total rise.

Minnesota has lost four games in a row again, and Santana will be looked upon to stop the streak. His last outing was solid, and he broke a losing slide....one of the stronger arms in the league at a decent price is a hard play to pass up.

Minnesota Santana -115

GOOD LUCK today...

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Here is my card for tonight...

August 13th, 2007

The only good thing to report about last week is that it’s over. Picks floundered around for most of the week, got in one solid day of winning and then got pounded yesterday. Ran through the numbers for yesterday, found that is was just one of those days….nothing really following statistical norms or patterns. Have grinded some things for the upcoming week, and the first few days should tell the story.

Not withstanding some mental anguish, I have tried to stay focused on the handicapping and not so much the results….. I don’t want to make any drastic changes to the formulas based upon last week’s sample. 404 plays made thus far, and I think norms and patterns should make a return over this week’s sample.

Here are the plays I am making for the Monday action in MLB…

G1 Pittsburgh Maholm -109
    *Houston Oswalt +102

Baltimore Guthrie +225
    Oakland Gaudin +135
    Boston Wakefield (-1.5) +116
    Toronto Litsch -121
    Minnesota Santana -115

If Pittsburgh wins Game 1 then play Game 2:

San Francisco Lowry -107

GOOD LUCK today

While Cain may not be a "true" gas can (as Zito has been this season), the Giants lack of sucess in his starts speaks for itself....

While the Giants are 2-1 in last three starts, they are an ugly 1-6 in last 7 road outings.....and overall the Giants are 5-18 (21.7%) in his starts this season....that is half of the 42% winning percentage the Giants have overall (the same as Pittsburgh).

While some of it could be bad luck, it isn't bad defense as the Giants have allowed just 3 unearned runs with him on the mound all season.

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X