Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 12 MLB

August 12th, 2007

Needing one of two longshot dogs (Washington and Minnesota) to secure a winning day for the plays, I get neither of them. A 5-6 day was the final tally -0.89 units for the day....a big disappointment. Twins get a great performance for Silva only to blow the effort with poor relief and even worse fielding in the 8th inning of a 4-3 loss. Lannan pitched nicely for the Nats, but got no support from his lineup in a 1-0 loss to the Diamondbacks. Winning selections on the day were Cincinnati, Atlanta, Colorado, Seattle, and Tampa Bay. The losers for Saturday were the Dodgers, the Mets (-1.5), Washington, Oakland, Cleveland (Daily Top Play), and Minnesota. For the season, the plays are still healthy at 198-195 +30.05 units.

Got the slate for Sunday already handicapped....thanks to an early finish for everyone, and it is ready for viewing. The full slate is only $7, and the plays must profit for you, or you'll receive service until you show a profit. The Daily Top Play (now 2-3) is available for only $5, and your money will be promptly refunded if this play fails to win. Sunday will be the finale to a topsy turvy week of action, and I have high hopes for a solid day of MLB action.

NFL exhibition plays had a decent night.....at the time I am typing they are 3-1, but likely to be 3-2 on the night as the Arizona/Oakland game is well on its way to going over. Was looking very sweet until the Bears felt compelled to rally with 13 4th quarter points in a 20-19 win against the Texans. Will have something on the game tonight so check back later. Likely record for NFL X plays is 4-6-1....so while improving they are still losing.

After splitting the first two games of a four game series, I am backing Bannister and the Royals in game 3 of their series against the Blue Jays. Kansas City has won four straight starts made by Bannister, and of late taking pitchers on streaks has been sucessful. Comp play for Sunday is:

Kansas City Bannister -105

GOOD LUCK to everyone on their Sunday action, and check back for the NFL play later.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X