Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 11 MLB

August 11th, 2007

Finally, a good day for the MLB slate as they rise up to have a 7-4 night gaining 4.54 units. Big juice hitters for the slate were the White Sox (-1.5) +180, the Cubbies at +147, and Oakland +117. Other winners were Milwaukee -104, NY Yankees +110, Baltimore -105, and Toronto (Daily Top Play) -112. The losers for Friday were NY Mets (-1.5) +143, Atlanta +132, St Louis +102, Minnesota +174, and out of the bunch on Minnesota was a dead loser. A solid night get the unit total back to +30.94, a little short of the year high of +31.25... but that gives me something to shoot for over the weekend.

Wild games in both Philadelphia and Baltimore tonight. Atlanta jumped out to a 4-0 lead in the top of the first only to see the Phills match in the bottom half of the frame. Philadelphia wins 5-4.....you gotta be kidding me. Baltimore rallies late to take what seemed late in the game to be an unlikely victory 6-5 over Boston.....which was the comp play (Baltimore now ten straight wins in starts by Bedard).

Huge day of action in MLB for Saturday, and I have prepared the slate, and I am ready to go. There are two options to choose from. First, is the full slate of handicapped games for only $7, and they must profit or you'll receive service until they do. Second option, is to receive my selected Daily Top Play from the slate for only $5, and your money will be promptly REFUNDED if this play loses. Last night was Toronto in their 2-1 win, and they are now 2-2 since instituting this offer. Two good options, solid service, winners are documented.

Since riding the horse worked last night with the comp play, I think I will saddle back up with another streak. Taking Colorado with Fogg against the Cubbies. Like the play here on Colorado after last night's loss, and the bonus is Rockies four straight home wins in Fogg starts. Taking the good hitting Rockies team to bounce back today.....

Colorado Fogg -106

Check back later for NFL exhibition picks, as I am going to put in a little research following a 1-1-1 effort on Friday's action. So far, 1-4-1 and all picks are free at the site.

GL today everyone...

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Got a little sleep in, ate, and did some NFL exhibition work for the slate today. Getting the site ready for football, and damn it's exciting. My team takes to the field tonight and we have been sucessful pre-season versus the Giants. Hopefully, some studying and analysis will improve the current 1-4-1 NFL exhibition record...

Green Bay +6.5
    Kansas City/Cleveland UNDER 34
    Carolina -1
    Houston -1.5
    Arizona/Oakland UNDER 35

Two plays from my MLB slate are afternoon (3:35p edt), and the Daily Top Play is a night tilt. Details at the site....

GOOD LUCK everyone on your action today.

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Good Luck Today Man
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS