100 unit Program starts tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 unit Program starts tomorrow!

The Soccer card is out, and we're all ready for the soccer weekend.

Tomorrow's soccer will start the 100 unit guarantee promo. We will starting tomorrow and ending Super Bowl Sunday either profit 100 units or you will get the remainder of 2008 on us.

No loopholes

No catches

Just one unit releases and 100 units of profit at least.

We are also off to a very nice 4-0 start in preseason football after a nice 2-0 day last night. We got three more games on the card tonight, and are equally confident that we'll keep the undefeated streak going.

Send us an email, let us know you want to take advantage of the special. We'll have an updated tally every day to let everyone know how we're doing.

Tonight,
    NFL pre-season
    New Orleans/Buffalo over 36

Good luck to all that follow
    Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

Best Of Luck My Flagless Avatar Bfam ....

Hope the Saints offense can put some points up for us!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

lol...I got the flag signature...that will have to do right now. I don't want to give pappy anymore work!

Thanks for the well wishes bfam!

Comment

good luck tonite, Rook!

Comment

Not being a wise ass....

but how is 100 units profit possible at 1 per game? If you go 100 wins and 1 loss at -110 for odds than you would only win 98.9 units. Then that means 2008 would be free?

I guess the only way you would make this is if you win some huge underdogs.

I mean no disrespect Rook. I am just curious. Seems like a tough promo for your service to meet.

I do love the confidence though!

Wish you the best of luck.

Tony V.

Comment

Good Luck Rook in both the Fut and Foot-ball. 100 units, go cash em in!!

Buzz
            Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
              but how is 100 units profit possible at 1 per game? If you go 100 wins and 1 loss at -110 for odds than you would only win 98.9 units. Then that means 2008 would be free?

I mean no disrespect Rook. I am just curious. Seems like a tough promo for your service to meet.

Tony V.
              Nascar, Golf, College foots& Hoops, Bases, Pro Foots and Hoops, Hockey, Horses? & Soccer

The beauty of it is its only 1 unit per game.....I hope ya get there bro....GL

TV to try and answer yer question is that he caps everything so he has a smorgasboard of plays to choose from......GL Rook I hope ya get there.

PEACE

Comment

Tony V.

Tony,

MCP touched on it, and I apologize that I didn't see it before.

A good deal of my profits come from soccer, and we rarely if ever play a favorite. The lines are such to where we're constantly playing someone at + something.

From today until Super Bowl, we'll have Soccer, football, basketball, hockey and the remaining of baseball. From what we projected, we didn't think it would be a problem to profit 100 units from those sports.

For those that dont' want everything, we still have our solo sports packages as well.

Hope that answers your questions TV...and no, no disrespect taken at all. It's very very legit, and it's been very very popular.

And I'm sure that after a week or so people can take a look and see where we're at and they can STILL get on board if they dont' think I can get those 100 units and want 10 months of our plays for free.

I got a ton of people hoping we profit 99 units...LOL

Take care TV...glad to see you back.

Rook

Comment

Rook....

thanks for the answer buddy.

Makes a lot more sense if you play a lot of dogs in soccer, baseball and hockey. I was thinking it was just in football and soccer. That would have been a crazy promo!

Wishing you the best of luck. I am sure alot of your folks would love to see you win 99.5 units!!!!! That is a win/win for them.

Tony V

Comment

thanks for the answer buddy.

Makes a lot more sense if you play a lot of dogs in soccer, baseball and hockey. I was thinking it was just in football and soccer. That would have been a crazy promo!

Wishing you the best of luck. I am sure alot of your folks would love to see you win 99.5 units!!!!! That is a win/win for them.

Tony V

LOL...Yep, they would be VERY happy.

Thanks TV again for the well wishes. Continued success this football season and really glad to see you back.

Comment

John--I was just thinking that I was on the same mission. 100 units! Hmmmm!
                      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                        John--I was just thinking that I was on the same mission. 100 units! Hmmmm!

If there is anyone else here that can do it....I know you can.

Comment

Good Luck Rook
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                          X