Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 10 MLB

August 10th, 2007

Thursday's slate of plays floundered to a 4-5 -1.19 unit finish and continue to produce sluggish results for the week. While no single day has been a disaster in and of itself, the continued languishing had me tweek the program slightly heading the action for tonight. Winning plays on the session were Atlanta, Top Play Chicago Cubs, Arizona, and Kansas City. Losers for Thursday's slate were Cincinnati, Philadelphia, San Diego (-1.5), Detroit (-1.5), and Baltimore.

I have tonight's slate of games now prepared and ready to go after some extreme consternation. Have faith in what I am doing, but a winning night would go a long way towards restoring some confidence. Get the slate for tonight at a cost of $7, or the Daily Top Play for only $5. Can't hype anything as it has been a down week thus far, but I will say that a winning night statistically is not far away.

Will ride the horse until he falls over dead is this motto of Friday's comp play in MLB. Baltimore has now won 9 consecutive starts made by Bedard, and after being slapped around by the Mariners his turn in the rotation can't come soon enough. Boston's Matsuzaka will oppose Bedard in tonight's tilt, so a Baltimore win will not come easy. Tonight's comp play:

Baltimore Bedard -105

GOOD LUCK to everyone on their action tonight!!!

King T
    Last edited by King T; 08-10-2007, 01:43 PM.

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Here are my NFL Pre-season plays for tonight. 0-3 season to date on these plays, so use at your own risk.

Atlanta +3.5
    Tampa Bay -3
    Buffalo/New Orleans UNDER 36

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X