Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 9 MLB

August 9th, 2007

Running late with everything this morning...so I will be keeping the discussion a little brief. Antoher 5-6 day on Wednesday, but the plays managed a very slim profit of +0.04 units. That stops the two day slide and hopefully some real profits will materialize with the plays today.

Profit was made based on the Arizona runline hit at +160, and dog hits on both Tampa (+120), and the White Sox +129.

Like the Orioles chances of avoiding the sweep at home against the Mariners even with Cabrera on the mound. They should score runs as Ramirez for Seattle has an ERA well above six. Comp play for Thursday is:

Baltimore Cabrera -119

The slate is ready for today. If interested in joining a legitimate service where winning the plays IS a priority then pay me a visit. Any questions, concerns, or comments will be answered. Thanks and GOOD LUCK to everyone on their action for "getaway" day.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

The afternoon portion of today's MLB package went 2-2 +0.28. Winners on the session were Atlanta, and Kansas City. Losing plays were Cincinnati, and Detroit (-1.5). There are five plays still left on my card for tonight, and they are available for only $7. You must show a profit for the plays or you'll receive service until a profit is shown for you. I've been stale the past few days, and it's time to have a solid day. If your looking for an upfront, honest, and hard working service that delivers profits then King T Sports is a service you should try.

NFLX tonight:
    Detroit -3
    Indianapolis +5

GL

T
    Last edited by King T; 08-09-2007, 05:32 PM.

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X