Thursday August 9, 2007
    Eddie McKinney
    Fast Eddie Sports

NFL PreSeason

10* $100 Regular Play -

Over 34 Dallas Cowboys

...winning and grinning...

Betting on NFL Pre-Season…

I enjoy the opportunity to view and wager on preseason NFL games. I have learned some predictable trends and key situations that can boost my bankroll before the NFL regular season begins. It is never too early for NFL.

Some things to key on during preseason NFL are below and remember that Week 1 of the preseason usually offers little value. Coaches will tell the media what their goal and agenda is going to be for the upcoming game that week. How many snaps will their starting QB be taking and how many years of experience are their second and third string quarterbacks ? Depth is something the experts say can't be ignored when betting the preseason, particularly with quarterbacks. How long will we expect to see the starters on both sides of the ball, usually the starters play more as the preseason continues during the weeks . All teams are fully motivated in regular season play. That is not true in preseason. Find teams that are very motivated against teams that are not playing to full potential for a variety of reasons and you will have a strong play.

You need to know what a coach is trying to accomplish and most of the time a new coach will want to instill a winning attitude. Other coaches just want to make sure their starters don't get hurt. Head coaches on the hot seat or new coaches trying to implement a winning strategy with new faces usually try harder to win in the preseason.

A sports bettor must always keep the "number" in mind when handicapping a game. However, with certain teams in certain situations, I am here to tell you, over the long haul, it just does not matter in NFL Pre-Season.

Eddie McKinney
    Fast Eddie Sports

gl eddie. thanks for the write up.

Comment

good luck to you molta02...

Eddie

Comment

Working...
      X