Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 8 MLB

August 8th, 2007

Tuesday's session ended up down 0.74 units after posting a record of 5 win and 6 losses.

After starting out well with a nice win on the underdog Braves, the ebb flowed back and forth until finally edging ahead after the Rockies win over Milwaukee. Needing one of the final two plays to win, I get neither and post a small loss for the evening. That becomes the second straight losing session for the plays, and having a winning night has become the priority for Wednesday.

The slate of games is now handicapped and available for only $7. The Play of the Day option is also available at a cost of $5. Winning is the what I look to do, and primarily because I have action on all my plays but also because I feel my plays will win over the course of a long season. Currently just above 50% for the season at 177-174, but at 50% my plays will produce very nice profits particularly over a large sample of plays. King T Sports hopes to win for all its clients.

After dropping the first two games of their series, the Cubs will hand the ball to their stopper Carlos Zambrano. The only problem is that Houston sends out the ace rock hurler, Roy Oswalt, to oppose him. Key for me here are the two losses to start the series, and this sets up well for the dominating style of Zambrano. Look for the Cubs to pick up the win in this spot. Comp play for Wednesday is:

Chicago(NL) Zambrano +101

The very best of luck to everyone on their Wednesday action, and remember to never hesitate to contact me with any concerns, questions, comments, or general ramblings.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X