Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 7 MLB

August 7th, 2007

A 3-6 day were the results of Monday's plays losing -2.96 units. Most of the plays all had their chances, but you aren't going to win them all and some nights your plays will lose. For the session, the three winning plays were Colorado, Houston, and Cleveland. Tough losses on both the D'Rays and Nationals as substantial dogs staggered the progress of the session, and late losses by Boston and Texas ensured the sesssion would lose. Other pair of losses the day were Toronto and San Diego. For the season now, the record for my plays stand at 172 wins, 168 losses and unit gain of 28.29.

Actually feel ok after the session, the best than can be expected after a losing one. After four straight winning nights, I am really in no position to complain. The losses of Monday barely dented the winnings from the weekend, and they can easily be recovered. The plan stays the same, and I feel confident with the methodology of making the selections. The slate for tonight is $7 and can be purchased via PayPal visit www.KingTSports.net for details and link for the plays. The plays must profit for you, or you will receive service until I get the units back. Also tonight, I have a play isolated for the Top Play of the Day and it's available for only $5. If the Play of the Day selection doesn't hit for you, your money will be REFUNDED....period.

Yesterday's comp play hit with the Rockies....I think that is four in a row for the comps....I think. After blowing an extra inning lead last night, the Nationals saw their winning streak snapped with a 3-2 loss to the Giants. After seeing the balloon of the streak popped, I forsee some deflation for the Nats in the game. Zito looked sharper in his last outing, but really I expect the Giants bats to erupt for some runs against Bacsik, starting for Washington, and that will be the difference. Think tonight is the night for Barry, I kind of feel it coming....comp play is:

San Francisco -- Zito (-1.5) +150

Good luck and hope everyone out there has a profitable Tuesday.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

The Brewers are fading fast into the night....and they have very little sucess in Capuano starts. Hirsh has gotten better of late, and I just think the battered and worn out pitching staff of the Brew Crew is in serious trouble tonight.

Colorado -- Hirsch -116

The rest of tonight's slate is still available to everyone....

$7 for the slate and coming off a losing night is probably the best time to try my service.....in my humble opinion.

check out the site daily for the comp play, and I somtimes will rant and rave. Still working on features for the NFL and NCAA football......have decided no NBA for me until atleast 2008, and maybe not then. I don't have time to predict an unpredictable game.

Good luck tonight EVERYONE, and let's all pocket coin on a very busy night of action.

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X