Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billion Star LOCKS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billion Star LOCKS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats right boys and girls I'm back. Unfortunately for me I lost a key information provider in the NBA a couple weeks back. Yep that ref. I've been in hiding now for months. The CIA,DEA,IRS,ATF,Taliban,Al-quada,FBI and NASA are all after me. I cannot afford to be visable for extended periods of time.

Now onto my Billion STAR LOCK!!!!! this play is huge. Its a winner. I'm documente 24-9ats on posted plays. Go look it up. Now this is what i got for you. $29 gets you this sure fire MLB winner tonight. CALL ME NOW!!! dont let your man get your $$$ call me,pay me and you'll make the biggest score this year in MLB today.

1 BILLION STAR LOCK is up and available NOW!!!! only $29 will give you the winner you need to pad your bankroll going into NFL pre-season.

The Billion Star LOCK winner is right here. Come and get it!!!!

Bet it BANK IT,

GL

comp = NYY
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Geeze
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

i have bin a customer for a long time. your picks are great! my offshore and local are ready to cut me off as proof of your record. worth every penny!
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

since you don't have ghosts to shill your plays, i thought i would help.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker
          i have bin a customer for a long time. your picks are great! my offshore and local are ready to cut me off as proof of your record. worth every penny!

see this is proof. this guy tracks records. he knows how good i am.

Get your billion star LOCK NOW!!!!! only $29
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            thats right boys and girls I'm back. Unfortunately for me I lost a key information provider in the NBA a couple weeks back. Yep that ref. I've been in hiding now for months. The CIA,DEA,IRS,ATF,Taliban,Al-quada,FBI and NASA are all after me. I cannot afford to be visable for extended periods of time.

Now onto my Billion STAR LOCK!!!!! this play is huge. Its a winner. I'm documente 24-9ats on posted plays. Go look it up. Now this is what i got for you. $29 gets you this sure fire MLB winner tonight. CALL ME NOW!!! dont let your man get your $$$ call me,pay me and you'll make the biggest score this year in MLB today.

1 BILLION STAR LOCK is up and available NOW!!!! only $29 will give you the winner you need to pad your bankroll going into NFL pre-season.

The Billion Star LOCK winner is right here. Come and get it!!!!

Bet it BANK IT,

GL

comp = NYY
            Is someone willing to buy this and post it for me as I only bet $ 5.00 and power players of pittsburgh aren't available anymore. Thanks in advance....

Comment

bump for views
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Dimers Lock Late Phones have the most amazing hold music, and the record is outstanding
                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
                  Dimers Lock Late Phones have the most amazing hold music, and the record is outstanding

LMAO so true
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

And the pick is/was?
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71

Comment

At least post it if you're gonna hype it you fucking scum bag scammer

Comment

Chuck just called me to tell me that Dimer will be posting the NYY for today anytime now!
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

another winner! hope everyone made the call! this guy is incredible!

Gerald Ford

Comment

i couldnt get this game in, the phone lines were 2 damn busy....They had a recording of Jack Price for sum reason..
                              jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                              X