Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Run Continues - 19-0 Run - 24-3 L27 - Play of the Day is FREE - No Strings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Run Continues - 19-0 Run - 24-3 L27 - Play of the Day is FREE - No Strings!!

WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Monday August 6, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

I cashed big again last night as ARIZONA got it done for us!! I AM NOW ON A 19-0 RUN LAST 9 DAYS!! MY PLAYS OF THE DAY ARE ON A 11-0 RUN!! AND I AM 24-3 LAST 27 PLAYS OVERALL!! ALL DOCUMENTED!!

For Monday I have one BIG play and it's my PLAY OF THE DAY!! Even better!! It's FREE - NO STRINGS!! That's right!! Let's celebrate this run together with a big freebie to start the week!! And with NO STRINGS!! So what are you waiting for?? Folks, I am up 179.15 units so far this season - and it's DOCUMENTED!! Do not miss out on this easy winner!!

PLAY OF THE DAY
    CLICK HERE NOW

FREE PLAY: CLEVELAND -110 (MLB)
    MORE FREE PLAYS
    CLICK HERE NOW

FOOTBALL

***2007 FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE***

It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!!

LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!!

IN 2005 I FINISHED UP ALMOST 200 UNITS COMBINED IN NFL AND COLLEGE.....AND DOCUMENTED!!

MY GOAL THIS SEASON IS TO BREAK 200 UNITS OF COMBINED PROFIT IN NFL AND COLLEGE!!

Folks, do yourself a huge favor and invest in my 2007 season package. You will have zero regrets and I will bank you more money than than you have ever made in the world of sports investing!! I guarantee it!!

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
    Click Here Now

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

AWESOME GO YANKEES

Comment

Thanks Tigers!! The Yankees win Thaaaaaaaaaaaa Yankees win making it #20 in a row!!

See you guys tomorrow!!
      sigpic
      Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
      J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

Originally posted by smooth44
        I AM NOW ON A 19-0 RUN LAST 9 DAYS!! MY PLAYS OF THE DAY ARE ON A 11-0 RUN!! AND I AM 24-3 LAST 27 PLAYS OVERALL!! ALL DOCUMENTED!!

I am up 179.15 units so far this season - and it's DOCUMENTED!!

It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!!

LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!!

IN 2005 I FINISHED UP ALMOST 200 UNITS COMBINED IN NFL AND COLLEGE.....AND DOCUMENTED!!

where are you documented? you should post that link in your advertising.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
        X