Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 6 MLB

August 6th, 2007

After the dust settled on a busy Sunday of MLB action, my plays posted a profit for the fourth consecutive session. A 5-4 record gaining 1.76 units moved the year to date up and over 30 units, and establishes another new high. For the season plays stand at 169-162 +31.25 units, and hopefully things will continue to roll.

Several key moments for the Sunday slate....big dog hit with the White Sox at +1.76 got the day off on solid footing. Saviour for the day, without a doubt, was the 5 run 9th inning rally by the Phillies to tie the game at 6 versus the Brewers. Two more runs scored in the 11th accounted for the final score of 8-6 Philly....certainly not a game I was expected to cash on, but I'll gladly take the win. Baltimore's Bedard did his job in an 11-3 win, and while in a losing effort Carmona pitched well again today. The day wasn't decided however until the Mets took an 8-3 victory over the Cubs in Chicago, a game that saw Tom Glavine earn his 300th career victory.

The new site is now running, and I hope the change is for the better. It may take a couple days to get everything running smoothly, but I have put in plenty of time overnight working out the kinks and should have things done soon. As a one-man operation I am personally in charge of website design (learned HTML and javascript some years back), promotion (looking for new clients), and of course the handicapping (which is the most important aspect). The good part of it is that the "buck stops here", and I have the final say in everything that goes on. KingTSports is looking to become a solid, well-known, respectable sports handicapping service that helps its clients win money....period.

The slate for Monday's action has been put together and is ready for viewing. I have two offers....the full slate of plays for $7, and free service until you profit, or $5 for my Daily Top Play which must cash or your money will be promptly REFUNDED to you via the route from which it came. PayPal payments to [email protected], or simply visit the site and you'll see the buttons for the two options. MLB is my top handicapping genre, I'm hot and having a great season in 2007, if you need an honest service to provide you with information and plays that have been winning then I would hope you'd give KingTSports a try. The fees are low compared to others, but the information and consistency of winning is just as good or even better than the competitors. Most importantly, I am honest.... if I lose...which I do...I will step right up and say I lost. My word and integrity is my most valuable asset (other than winning plays), and the proof is in the results.

As good as the Brewers record at home, they haven't been very productive on the opponent's turf. Watching the Brewers this weekend, it appears to me they are wearing down some, particularly the bullpen and that doesn't bode well for this series. In the first game, the Rockies hand the ball to Fogg who does his best work at home. The Rockies have won the last three home starts by Fogg dating back to June 7. Like the Rockies to hit well tonight, and get enough pitching to win this game. Monday comp play is:

Colorado Fogg -114

GOOD LUCK to everyone on their Monday MLB action.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

simply e-mail me at [email protected] and I will try to promptly reply with username/password to view MLB plays for the next three days (M,Tu,W) FREE!!!

GL everyone

T
    Last edited by King T; 08-06-2007, 01:23 PM.

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

forgot the free one...sorry

houston -- rodriguez +109

T

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
      X