Thursday Night Football Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Football Selections

Before I get to my football picks for the evening let me tell you about a special offer here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports. This weekend I will be running my second guarantee of the year. The first on was a winner as I had to win 2 out of 3 college games or your next two weeks were free, and I did just that. This weekend I am releasing 3 FREE plays and I must hit all 3 or the next week of all my top rated picks is your absolutely FREE. I will pick on game on Friday in baseball, one on Saturday in CFB and one Pro Game on Sunday. All 3 must win or you get 7 days worth of free baseball and football picks, starting with the Monday Night game between Philly and Tampa Bay. Can't beat that. All three games will be released at the same time on Friday by 1PM.

Be sure and visit my site all year long for special guarantees like this one, plus stats, predictions, analysis, trends, angles and more. Visit Lucky Leprechaun Sports at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Now here are my complimentary OVER/UNDER picks for the evening. I will have my SIDE picks on the two games being played tonight, at my web site after 5 PM. Be sure and check them out.

In the Pros I Like NY Jets and Washington to go UNDER the total of 40. Pennington is hurt so the Jets must rely on their defense, while Washington still needs to prove it cans score. The defenses rule this game. 1 Unit on the UNDER 40

In College football: Some very good trends support the UNDER here. The UNDER is 3-11 (L3Y), including 1 under this year, and 8-21 (s/ 1992) when Southern Miss plays on grass fields, plus they are 1-10 UNDER in September, 1-7 UNDER vs conference opponents and 0-6 UNDER as a favorite. UAB's 9 returning starts on offense could only must 24 pts vs Baylor last week. What will they do against real defense. Both teams will find the scoring toug in this one Take the Under 40.5 for 1 Unit

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X