Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 4 MLB

August 4th, 2007

A nice winning session occured with the Friday night plays. Final tally from the night was 7-4 +3.88 units. For the season, a new high unit mark was reached with last night's gains. Record now stands at 157-154 +25.66 units. That topped the previous mark of +22.99 units about ten days ago. Plays have recovered quite well from the 1-10 on Sunday. With a huge Saturday slate ahead, I am hopeful of winning today.

Today's slate of action is available for only $7. Remit payment via PayPal to [email protected], and you'll receive the slate a minimum of one hour prior to the first pitch. You'll receive service for your purchase until you win, and the past two days have seen nice gains for the plays.

After a tough 14 inning loss to the Astros on Thursday, the Braves were predicatable pounded by the solid hitting Rockies team. Hudson has been a steady force for the Braves of late, and I feel it's likely that the Braves will see their bats wake up again against Jiminez. While the ML is pricey at 184, a RL play is an attractive option here at +110. Comp play for Saturday is:

Atlanta -- Hudson (-1.5) +110

Good luck and keep in mind that I am wagering these selections myself, so I do have an interest on the outcomes of the games.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

wanna throw in an afternoon play....

LA Angels -- Escobar -135

hope everyone has a profitable Saturday.

T

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

sorry about the LA earlier...of the three games I had I posted the only loser...won cubs and twins. got atlanta and tampa on the runlines and they look good.....cardinals is a loss, white sox are looking good, houston is tied, and milwaukee is down a run B8.....last two of the night are

LA Lowe(-1.5) +125

Boston Matsuzaka -142

those numbers are current, i got better one's earlier....

GL everyone..

T

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
      X