Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outrageous!! 16-0 run - 21-3 L24 - ALL DOCUMENTED - Here is my GAME OF THE WEEK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrageous!! 16-0 run - 21-3 L24 - ALL DOCUMENTED - Here is my GAME OF THE WEEK!!

WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Saturday August 4, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

I cashed big again last night as ARIZONA got it done!! I AM NOW ON A 16-0 RUN LAST 7 DAYS!! MY PLAYS OF THE DAY ARE ON A 9-0 RUN!! AND I AM 21-3 LAST 24 PLAYS OVERALL!! ALL DOCUMENTED!!

For Saturday I have one MONSTER play and it's my GAME OF THE WEEK!! Even better!! I GUARANTEE YOU WIN!! That's right!! I guarantee you win my Game of the Week or you get TWO DAYS of Top-Rated service selections absolutely FREE!! That's ONE BIG Winner backed by TWO FREE Days of top-rated service selections!! So what are you waiting for?? Folks, I am up 159.35 units so far this season - and it's DOCUMENTED!! The action starts EARLY so don't delay and miss out on this easy winner!!

GAME OF THE WEEK
    CLICK HERE NOW

FREE PLAY: MINNY -125 (MLB)
    MORE FREE PLAYS
    CLICK HERE NOW

FOOTBALL

***2007 FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE***

It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!!

LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!!

IN 2005 I FINISHED UP ALMOST 200 UNITS COMBINED IN NFL AND COLLEGE.....AND DOCUMENTED!!

MY GOAL THIS SEASON IS TO BREAK 200 UNITS OF COMBINED PROFIT IN NFL AND COLLEGE!!

Folks, do yourself a huge favor and invest in my 2007 season package. You will have zero regrets and I will bank you more money than than you have ever made in the world of sports investing!! I guarantee it!!

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
    Click Here Now

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Originally posted by smooth44
    WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Saturday August 4, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

I cashed big again last night as ARIZONA got it done!! I AM NOW ON A 16-0 RUN LAST 7 DAYS!! MY PLAYS OF THE DAY ARE ON A 9-0 RUN!! AND I AM 21-3 LAST 24 PLAYS OVERALL!! ALL DOCUMENTED!!

For Saturday I have one MONSTER play and it's my GAME OF THE WEEK!! Even better!! I GUARANTEE YOU WIN!! That's right!! I guarantee you win my Game of the Week or you get TWO DAYS of Top-Rated service selections absolutely FREE!! That's ONE BIG Winner backed by TWO FREE Days of top-rated service selections!! So what are you waiting for?? Folks, I am up 159.35 units so far this season - and it's DOCUMENTED!! The action starts EARLY so don't delay and miss out on this easy winner!!

GAME OF THE WEEK
    CLICK HERE NOW

FREE PLAY: MINNY -125 (MLB)
    MORE FREE PLAYS
    CLICK HERE NOW

FOOTBALL

***2007 FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE***

It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!!

LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!!

IN 2005 I FINISHED UP ALMOST 200 UNITS COMBINED IN NFL AND COLLEGE.....AND DOCUMENTED!!

MY GOAL THIS SEASON IS TO BREAK 200 UNITS OF COMBINED PROFIT IN NFL AND COLLEGE!!

Folks, do yourself a huge favor and invest in my 2007 season package. You will have zero regrets and I will bank you more money than than you have ever made in the world of sports investing!! I guarantee it!!

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
    Click Here Now

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]

I wouldnt even look at the play if you gave it to me for free!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

I wouldnt even look at the play if you gave it to me for free!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
      Maybe you should have looked considering about 12 or 13 of them were give to the public for FREE!!
      sigpic

Comment

Been lookin at the website and keep up the winners!
        How come when u post all your plays and go 15-0
        jackass get mad!

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by tigers07
          How come when u post all your plays and go 15-0 jackass get mad!
          Perhaps he is dyslexic and thought I said 0-15!!

Curious to see what he says tomorrow and after cashing in on my Game of the Week with the CUBS ML -105 and RL +180 to make it 18 in row now!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smooth44
            Perhaps he is dyslexic and thought I said 0-15!!

Curious to see what he says tomorrow and after cashing in on my Game of the Week with the CUBS ML -105 and RL +180 to make it 18 in row now!!

all i want to know is the hot babes section fixed?

or is there one ? could care less about your plays !

Comment

Are sundays plays free?

Comment

That Word Jackass Is A Great Word, Especially When Its Said Like This Jjjjjjjjjackassssss, I Hate It When People Call Me This

Comment

Originally posted by tigers07
                  Are sundays plays free?
                  Do you ever get off these service's jock?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    Do you ever get off these service's jock?

I think it's a bogus profile by the service..I could be wrong though.
                    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X