Clear All

• Thursday Baseball

Wednesday Results:

5* whitesox - loser
    3* Angels - loser
    3* Padres - winner
    2* BlueJays - winner
    1* Mets - winner

2 tough losses with plays at the plate that did not go our way, but we will not cry over that

Thursday
    2* Yankees

thanks

picks can now be monitored at Track Picks

My Full Card for Thursday:

MLB:
    5* Chicago Cubs Play of the Day - winner
    2* Yankees
    1* Phillies
    1* Marlins - winner

NFL:
    2* Redskins

NCAAF:
    Pass

East Coast
    Last edited by East Coast; 09-04-2003, 06:02 PM.

Comment

please read

I was a runner in Las Vegas for 7 years and i learned a great deal about this whole sports betting thing.
      Although you never really know what will happen in sports, there are some angles that a handicapper must take advantage of. The Jets might cover tonight, but i will state that this is a very dangerous bet as both Offshore and Las Vegas has a lot of money on New York Jets Teazer Money.

My honest opinion tonight is that Washington will blow out the Jets, but we'll see, so good luck to you all and remember that there are a lot of games to take advantage of throughout the season

We are off to a good start today @ East Coast and remember what i said in my original post, we will be #1 at trackpicks in a short while.........we are a team of 3 and we are very confident, not cocky, but confident

please visit my web-site when it is complete (hopefully Friday) as i think we put a very good site together.

thanks
      East Coast

please remember that "IF YOU NEED TO WIN, YOU NEED TO QUIT BETTING"

Comment

Working...
      X