Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 30 MLB

July 30th, 2007

Sunday was the worst day of the season thus far. I gave back all of the winnings of the past three days, and now sit at practically the same spot as I did after the Wednesday session. So, without saying, it was not a good week for me as I was just at the point of getting back my tokens from the three day skid (Mon, Tue, Wed). Practically nothing went well, and I knew a bad day was in the making as I watched the first two plus hours of action and I had a total of ONE run scored by my selections (four games....Cleveland led 1-0). Even the games that were going well went sour, and the ones that started poorly got even worse. Luckily for me I am a level headed, non-emotional type person.....or else I would need to have hid all sharp objects and any fabric that could be fashioned into a noose. For the day plays went 1-10 -9.37 units, and the selections were outscored by a combined total of 94-43.

The best thing is a new day brings new opportunities, and I can shake of the losses, analyze the teams and make my plays for Monday. Fortunately, it's a short day for games so a repeat of yesterday's disaster is not a possibility. After careful consideration of every number I could find, here are my selections for the MLB action today...

Chicago(NL) (Lilly) -110

Toronto (McGowan) -129

Minnesota (Baker) -120

Seattle (Batista) +120

Detroit (Tata) +113

GOOD LUCK on your action for Monday

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

gl king
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment