Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7-0 this weekend - Two TOP PLAYS for Monday - Both DOGS - FREE AGAIN - No Strings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-0 this weekend - Two TOP PLAYS for Monday - Both DOGS - FREE AGAIN - No Strings!!

WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Monday July 30, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

I am coming off a weekend that was a perfect 7-0 and no doubt it feels good!! For Monday you will not want to miss out on my Top-Rated Selections!! I have a HUGE CARD, including my PLAY OF THE DAY!! And Even better!! ALL plays are absolutely FREE - No Strings!! Do not miss out on these easy winners!! I am now +104.50 units on the MLB season!!

PLAY OF THE DAY
    See Picks Now

FOOTBALL

***2007 FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE***

It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!!

LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!!

IN 2005 I FINISHED UP ALMOST 200 UNITS COMBINED IN NFL AND COLLEGE.....AND DOCUMENTED!!

MY GOAL THIS SEASON IS TO BREAK 200 UNITS OF COMBINED PROFIT IN NFL AND COLLEGE!!

Folks, do yourself a huge favor and invest in my 2007 season package. You will have zero regrets and I will bank you more money than than you have ever made in the world of sports investing!! I guarantee it!!

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
    Click Here Now

FREE PLAY: KANSAS CITY +110 (MLB)

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

2007 College Football Preview

Anyone that knows me will tell you that I know football better than anyone!! I have banked serious cash for my clients consistently over the years; almost 350 units in the last 2 years alone!! Folks, I have begun posting my college football previews on my website and the information is free!! I am breaking down each conference and focusing on those teams that I believe can shock the nation!! The following is an example of my analysis:

Oregon State (PAC-10)
    This team returns 18 starters and has the size and team speed to compete at the highest level this year. Although the departure of star QB Matt Moore keeps many experts from adding OSU to their top list of prospects this year I am not concerned!! Defensively, OSU posseses one of the best groups of linebackers in the Pac-10 and possibly in the nation!! They are big and fast and very physical and will create many problems for most teams they face this season!! Offensively, OSU prides itself on balance and a strong ground attack should give sophomore QB, Sean Canfield, many opportunities to throw downfield. Canfield is a big and strong lefty with quick feet and if he is able to handle the pressure early of being the #1 guy the Oregon State Beavers could give USC a serious run for the conference title!!

To get my free analysis for every conference simply click here

Remember, knowledge is power and my research will give you the edge you need to pound the man!!
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

Working...
    X