Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-0 Saturday - Play of the Day - FREE AGAIN - No Strings!! PLUS CFB Preview!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-0 Saturday - Play of the Day - FREE AGAIN - No Strings!! PLUS CFB Preview!!

WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Sunday July 29, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

On Saturday I went for the throat and succeeded!! 4-0!! For Sunday you will not want to miss out on my Top-Rated Selections!! I have another HUGE CARD, including my Play of the Day!! And Even better!! ALL plays are absolutely FREE AGAIN- No Strings!! Do not miss out on these easy winners!!

PLAY OF THE DAY
    See Picks Now

FOOTBALL

***2007 FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE***

It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!!

LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!!

IN 2005 I FINISHED UP ALMOST 200 UNITS COMBINED IN NFL AND COLLEGE.....AND DOCUMENTED!!

Folks, do yourself a huge favor and invest in my 2007 season package. You will have zero regrets and I will bank you more money than than you have ever made in the world of sports investing!! I guarantee it!!

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
    Click Here Now

FREE PLAY: BALTIMORE +160 (MLB)
    **College football preview now posted on my website. You will not want to miss this!! I am sharing my extensive thoughts on this season specifically the teams that I think will surprise many of us!!

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

great job the last few days

Smooth- thanks for the plays- haven't done much with them - but have been tracking. Thanks for posting here!

Comment

No problem CoachP!! I try and post when I can and when time permits!! It was a good week and hopefully some here benefited from me giving away all of my service selections for free. I went 13-6 (68%) this week for a net profit of 43.50 units and this now brings me to +104.50 units on the MLB season. I have spent a great deal of time preparing for the upcoming football season and football is my forte!! I have a stated goal which is to break 200 units of profit combined in NFL and college!! Last year I finished up more than 150 units and in 2005 up almost 200 units so I know I can do it. Thanks again and wishing you nothing but success!!
      sigpic
      Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
      J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

Working...
      X