Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 26 MLB

July 26th, 2007

Wednesday proved to be one of the worst sessions to date for my plays. A 3-8 record that lost 4.47 units has put a damper into the current flow of things. Washington, as a huge underdog, took a 5-4 lead in the top of the 9th only too see the game tied on a triple and throwing error. They went on to lose 7-5 in 14 innings...a game where Philly used 9 pitchers to get the win. Most of the games got hammered, and the close one went down too.....not much to take from the action except to forget it.

I am making a slight change in the formula for making the selections beginning today as many teams are now in streak mode. More runlines will be instituted in the plays, as 2 of 3 Wednesday's winners were runline selections (New York, and Toronto). Half of the selections are afternoon tilts on the traditional "getaway" day of Thursday...so I will have clear indication of how the day will be going by the night portion of the plays.

My fingers are crossed, and my bankroll is begging for a winning day to stop the current slide. Here are the plays I will be on to try and accomplish that goal.

Pittsburgh (Maholm) +180

Milwaukee (Bush) (-1.5) +131

Philadelphia (Eaton) (-1.5)

Atlanta (Carlyle) +119

San Diego (Wells) -102

St Louis (Looper) -103

Baltimore (Trachsel) -130

Chicago(AL) (Danks) +150

Boston (Gabbard) -109

NY Yankees (Igawa) (-1.5) +100

Oakland (Haren) -124

The absolute BEST OF LUCK on the Thursday slate, and my bankroll really needs to pocket some coin on the action today.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

decent start to the day....

especially when tiger reliever throws a sacrifice bunt down the right field line allowing the winning run to score.

both runline plays lost outright....which is also a good thing since the RL cuts down on the damage.......maybe the luck is turning.

just getting news of the death of Skip Prosser.....dead at 56. This is ACC country, and without a doubt the death of Prosser will be huge news. The guy returns from a jog to his office....collapses and dies. Too young...I'll be 38 soon, and hearing about these kind of deaths is troublesome.

GL tonight

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
    X