Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100* WON on Yankees OVER 10 Yesterday, 62-14 82% Last 76 100*'s - Join the Team!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100* WON on Yankees OVER 10 Yesterday, 62-14 82% Last 76 100*'s - Join the Team!!

100* WON on Yankees OVER 10 Yesterday, 62-14 82% Last 76 100*'s - Join the Team!!
    Last edited by Spark; 07-25-2007, 09:42 AM.

You suck dick like it's your job

Comment

Originally posted by SportsAction365

What is the name of the monitoring service you use?? ... I want to see the 82% winners ... do not avoid this question ...

Comment

Do not avoid this question? Buddy, put down the TOUGH GUY juice. This is a service promo forum. We post promos like everyone else. I mean, good lord, get a grip. We don't use a monitor, nor is it required by law, lol! I mean, really, what the hell is this? Are we allowed to post promos or what? I mean, rip us if you want. However, to use the phrase "Do not avoid this question"? No disrespect, but we got more important things to do than to sit around playing Q and A all day. Again, feel free to rip us if you want. We don't care. However, put the TOUGH GUY juice down. This is gambling. It's suppossed to be fun. Some of you are wound too tight. Relax.

Comment

hahahaha

That's 2 down today ...

I love when these clowns take the bait ... Hope it tasted good ....

Comment

You think these guys were 1 in the same?

Comment

They are ...

Comment

Gameday Network
                NSAwins.com
                SportsAction365
                VegasSI.com

Same IP's kb

Comment

Why am I not surprised

Comment

see ya loser.

tough guy juice. this dude is a helmut

62-14 my fucking ass. scumbag
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by SportsAction365
                      . This is a service promo forum. We post promos like everyone else. I mean, good lord, get a grip. We don't use a monitor, nor is it required by law, lol! I mean, really, what the hell is this? Are we allowed to post promos or what? This is gambling. It's suppossed to be fun. Some of you are wound too tight. Relax.

Gambling is fun ... as long as you keep it check ... you sounded like you really cared about the members here with that statement .. just shows how much of a real fraud you are ....

and yes, this is a service promo forum ... not a liars forum ... as long as the services in here keep it real they can post all they want ... but when I see unreal numbers and unreal statements I will step in .. always have and always will .... That is the difference between Bettorschat and the other forums ....too many newbies look at these sites .... If I can stop one member from getting hooked by you it is all worth it ...

Signed
                      tough guy juice

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                        Gambling is fun ... as long as you keep it check ... you sounded like you really cared about the members here with that statement .. just shows how much of a real fraud you are ....

and yes, this is a service promo forum ... not a liars forum ... as long as the services in here keep it real they can post all they want ... but when I see unreal numbers and unreal statements I will step in .. always have and always will .... That is the difference between Bettorschat and the other forums ....too many newbies look at these sites .... If I can stop one member from getting hooked by you it is all worth it ...

Signed
                        tough guy juice

You're the Best Spark!

Comment

i just want to see 62-14 backed up with something....anything...e-mails to your mom would do.

yeah, making up numbers is sick....good riddance.

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Originally posted by King T
                            i just want to see 62-14 backed up with something....anything...e-mails to your mom would do.

yeah, making up numbers is sick....good riddance.

T
                            Gutless folks like this can't document their records and instead change the subject because they are lying lowlife scum!!!!

Comment

Damn PAPI----you must have bought one of those Jack LaLande "Juicers", and squeezed out some "Onery Fruit" for your cocktail this AM.......

Try some of those "You can't fool me Plums", with some of those "Must think I'm stupid" dates, and squeeze those bad boys for a real accurate juice drink.....

Also you might add some of that "C U Later" Melon Juice....I hear it's great.....

Great Job PAPI....Now go relax with some "chill down juice", that doesn't need squuezing...........kapt....love ya PAL

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X