Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 24 MLB

July 24, 2007

The streak of winning officially ends at five days as the selections suffer a losing session with a record of 4-5 -0.60 units. San Diego blowing a 5-2 lead late , and a base running blunder by the Mariners in an 8-7 loss to Texas were the death nails to my attempt at six straight winning nights. The record for the year now stands 104-97 +22.39.

While I don't like to lose, it's good to reduce the losses to a minimum, as they were in Monday night's action. Now the pressure is off, and hopefully a new streak of positive gains will begin with the slate of action on Tuesday. Winners on the Monday session were Cincinnati, who got a masterful performance from Harang, Los Angeles, Arizona, and the dog hit on Toronto. Losing selections were San Diego, aforementioned late inning collapse, Cleveland on the runline, the White Sox, Kansas City, and Seattle.

I am now going to give a breakdown of the selections so far this season. I have three categories for the plays. First, there are what I call favorites....plays with a line of -111 or higher. Next, I have the category I refer to as picks.....where the line is between -101 and -110. Finally, there are the underdogs... where the line is +100 or greater. Here are the record and unit mark for each category....

Favorites -- 28-15 +9.41
    Picks -- 17-9 +7.43
    Underdogs -- 59-73 +5.55

A good year is when all three categories are showing a profit, and that is the case so far this year. The dogs were doing the best until last night, were a 1-5 -3.60 effort certainly left something to be desired. After any kind of losing session, I am generally confident because consecutive losing sessions are rare...occuring only once this month. So, with that thought in mind, here are the selections I am playing for the MLB action on Tuesday. Note that today's slate contains two runline selections for the first time. Runline selections are a solid 6-4 +2.60 thus far....

Milwaukee (Gallardo) -136

Houston (Jennings) -108

Chicago(NL) (Zambrano) -132

San Diego (Young) (-1.5)+110

Florida (Mitre) -104

San Francisco (Morris) +117

G1--Seattle (Feierabend) +104

Minnesota (Baker) +111

Cleveland (Sabathia) -123

Kansas City (Elarton) +210

Los Angeles(AL) (Escobar) (-1.5)+110

The very best of luck on your Tuesday action!!!

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

someone let me know if they are getting anything out of my posts?

feel bad when the scammers get all the views and replies

King T

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

amazing...i just doubled the views on this post by replying to my own post and getting it to the front page of the site. what ingenious concept....LOL

T

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

Working...
      X