Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 22 MLB

July 22nd, 2007

After the dust settled on a big day of action...through the haze I see another profit, albeit small one, for the day's efforts. The selections went 6-5 on Saturday, gaining 1.07 units. While the gain wasn't large, it was positive and marks the 4th consecutive winning session. Over those four sessions the totals are 26 wins, 16 losses and unit gain of 14.59.

The winners on Saturday were Arizona, Washington, Atlanta, the Yankees on the runline, Toronto, and Texas. Losing plays for yesterday's session included Cincinnati, Milwaukee San Diego, the White Sox, and the Angels. Two wins were one run games as was one loss, so I caught the better end of that category....for once. Season totals are now 95 wins, 86 losses and 22.98 units to the good.

Gathered up all the needed information for the action on Sunday, and things appear to be on solid ground. Every team in MLB has a streak of no more than 2 games either way, and that feeds into my handicapping style. I feel confident that this slate should bring in profits for the fifth straight day, but there is no guarantee of course. Here are my plays for the action on Sunday...

Cincinnati (Arroyo) +103

Colorado (Fogg) -117

Houston (Williams) -106

Milwaukee (Vargas) (-1.5) +160

Los Angeles(NL) (Stults) +122

Seattle (Hernandez) +125

Tampa Bay (Shields) +163

Kansas City (Bannister) +150

Chicago(AL) (Garland) +136

Los Angeles(AL) (Saunders) +108

Baltimore (Guthrie) +100

BEST OF LUCK on your action today!!!