Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Top-Rated Plays for Sunday - FREE - No Strings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Top-Rated Plays for Sunday - FREE - No Strings!!

WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Sunday July 22, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

For Sunday you will not want to miss out on my Top-Rated Selections!! I have THREE big MLB plays lined up for today, including my Play of the Day!! And Even better!! ALL plays are absolutely FREE - No Strings!! Do not miss out on these easy winners!!

PLAY OF THE DAY
    See Pick Now

FOOTBALL

***2007 FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE***

This is the time we have all waited for!! FOOTBALL season is fast approaching and you will not want to miss out on another very profitable season!! It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!! LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!! Folks, do yourself a huge favor and invest in my 2007 season package. You will have zero regrets and I will bank you more money than than you have ever made in the world of sports investing!! I guarantee it!!

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
    Click Here Now

It is also important to note that I have assembled one of the best handicapping teams in the industry!! Smooth44, IndianCowboy, GameHunter and MSN Sports Entertainment!! Together we are going flat out dominate this football season!! If you are a serious player and serious about making BIG cash then you will not want to make a move until you see what everyone has to say!!

FREE PLAY: ST. LOUIS +105 (MLB)

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")
Working...
X