MLB + Free Arena Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB + Free Arena Winners

www.lpwsportsforecast.com 1-800-971-6381(recorded comp)

MLB has been steady and profitable thru the first half of season and we expect nothing less on second half.MLB has picked up over 90 Units(that is net gain!) and mostly on 2 to 4 unit plays.You can get on board for the rest of July and also receive the remainder of Arena Football for free!! Arena Football is +50 units on the season!! Both sports are monitored at www.*************.com This package is just $50 and you can simply send payment via paypal to [email protected] and we will get you started toward building that bankroll for football season.

MLB Comp AL -128 over NL

Best of luck on the all star game Lee!

Comment

Thanks KB. A few more weeks and we will get some Gridiron going . Pre-season at least.

Comment

Originally posted by lpwsports
        Thanks KB. A few more weeks and we will get some Gridiron going . Pre-season at least.
        I can't wait. Who are your favorite teams? I'm a huge Oklahoma fan in college and the Bills are my favorite pro team.

Comment

KB.I am just old enough to remember those old Nebraska-Oklahoma showdowns.wow , they were great.The first game I vividly remember is the OU-Nebraska 71 showdown, I was 5 years old but still remember it clearly.I have several teams I like in NFL and NCAA but as a handicapper try to stay away from putting my heart anywhere, except maybe Div 2 and Slippery Rock or something.lol.But Oklahoma had Greg Pruitt and Jack Mildren and they were great with wishbone then.
          Last edited by lpwsports; 07-10-2007, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X