Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Charlie-The LOSING Service

Winning too much lately?
    Join us, Charlie Sports, the service which will quickly put you in the red.
    We specialize in 500 star losers like the pathetic 500 star LOSER on OVER Red Sox on Sunday, in which only 3 runs were scored.
    You can relax with us and confidently know you are going to lose day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year.
    If we win somehow in a given week, we will give you a free month's service to get you once again into the deep red.
    Be a loser and join Charlie/NSA Service.
    ps we are fast closing in on -10000 units lost and with a little bit of "luck" will have you down -20000 units in the next few months.
    Last edited by savage1; 07-02-2007, 12:54 AM.

I predict this thread will have more bumps in it then the road leading to KB's house......

Absolutely great Savy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Who told you about my pot hole filled driveway?

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
        I predict this thread will have more bumps in it then the road leading to KB's house......

Absolutely great Savy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kudos.
        I sure hope beneath my attempts at sarcasm and humor folks really understand that services like Charlie/NSA are totally despicable and that the folks who own and operate them with their lies and deception are near the bottom on the totem pole as human beings.

Comment

May be working......no play from Charlie Cheat the Bunco Artist

WooooHoooo!!!!
          Remember the three R's:
          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

bump
            Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
            Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Hallelujah-Charlie gets a push on his 500 star and doesn't lose.
              Go celebrate Charlie-shout it from the roof tops, get drunk, bang your significant other, etc.-for a change you didn't lose and that is progress!
              Your march toward -10000 units has been temporarily delayed;hopefully you will lose tomorrow for your masochistic and/or stupid clients or should I say client.

Comment

Working...
              X