Power Play Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Play Saturday

Well we finally dropped our 1st game in almost 2 weeks as the Brewers couldn't get the job done last night. We are still a fabulous 39-10 (79%) on the Baseball season and 7-1 in June. Guys if you are looking for an honest and reliable and affordable handicapping service who has One Goal in Mind, Making you Money than we are your service. We will give you that One Power Play of the day that you can pound. No more having to keep up with 5 or 10 games. Don't you deserve to have access to the same picks the professionals use? Join today at [email protected] for just $99.00 for 30 days. With this much service and these low prices you cannot go wrong.

MLB Comp = Mets/Tigers under 9
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

A friend of mine from another forum said you were banned for giving false records .... I asked him for proof and if he supplies it you are history ...

DO NOT make up false records on this forum .. You will not be here long ... This goes for everyone ...

Comment

LOOK UP CHARLIE SPORTS THEN. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        A friend of mine from another forum said you were banned for giving false records .... I asked him for proof and if he supplies it you are history ...

DO NOT make up false records on this forum .. You will not be here long ... This goes for everyone ...
        Spark I tell you these records are all honest. We are very good in Baseball but we have struggled in the NBA Playoffs 9-6 (60%). Why don't people want to believe these records? I was selling more picks than Armani's boy Golden Contender at the other forum and as you might know Armani gets a piece of what that Conetender sells so Armani banned me. I did nothing wrong. The proof is in the pudding. Do I lose? Of course I lose. I have lost the last 2 nights, Friday Brewers 9 to 6 and last night the Padres 6 to 5. If you want to believe me great but if not its too bad because my records are true. Our best sport is Baseball and we have been having a super season so far.
        Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

If you are on the up and up why dont you just go to a monitoring service and post your plays!! This way everyone will know and there wont be any doubt! *************.com is free and there are a couple of other monitoring sites for folks like you.This business is far too full of dishonest people .I had a client e-mail me this morning and said he had a promo from a capper who said he was 2-1 yesterday and he went to monitoring service and guy was actually 4-6 yesterday so even when they are monitored they will be stupid and lie!! Just my two cents.

Comment

First Off You Need Not Bring Me Into You Getting Banned Over At The Other Site, I Kept Out Of It Cause Its None Of My Business, But You Brought Me Into Know, People, This Guy Was Banned Because He Had Matching Ip Addys At The Other Site And Like A Weasel Tried To Lie About It And Make Fools Of People- His Tracker Thread Was Deleted Due To His Lying- He Wasnt Tracked Daily He Came Up One Day In May Telling People He Was 24-6 In April, But The Plays Were Never Documented Nightlty, This After His Post History Showed That He Was Gone Since November- Conveniently Appearing And Dissappearing When He Wins Or Loses Bad- Its Your Own Practices And Morales That Got Him Banned- And As Far As Armani- He Gets Nothing Out Of My Service, Iam With Sal And Redzone And Could Not Afford Another Hand- But As Always It Was Convenient For You To Blame Me And Make Up Some Wild Story About Him Gett Ing Money- This Alone Shows Me Your Character- And Buy The Way -nice Going Telling People You Dont Use Games -150 Or Higher Then The Very Same Night Release Seattle -157, Yeah I Saw That And Minded My Business- Thank Yourself Once Again For Bringing Me Into This- When You Open Up Under Another Name Months From Know Remember This Experience, And Get Another Ip Address, Gc-

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks
              Spark I tell you these records are all honest. We are very good in Baseball but we have struggled in the NBA Playoffs 9-6 (60%). Why don't people want to believe these records? I was selling more picks than Armani's boy Golden Contender at the other forum and as you might know Armani gets a piece of what that Conetender sells so Armani banned me. I did nothing wrong. The proof is in the pudding. Do I lose? Of course I lose. I have lost the last 2 nights, Friday Brewers 9 to 6 and last night the Padres 6 to 5. If you want to believe me great but if not its too bad because my records are true. Our best sport is Baseball and we have been having a super season so far.
              Who is Verga Larga ??

Your IP matches

Comment

lol.I dont know any legitimate gambler that would consider 9-6(60%) to be "struggling" in the NBA.But I imagine if one is hitting 80% in Bases 60% could put one in search of wellbutrin!

Comment

its a shame hes all over the place now, i wish i knew some of the mods at other places, maybe we could save some people from beind decieved, im sure theyll figure it out, nothing like the dishonest guys trying to make the honest people lookd bad, well this is one for the good guys, bol gc-

Comment

Working...
                  X