X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Packages Available Now!!

Free Play For Friday, June 1:

Minnesota Twins +120

I finished May up +$9,250, giving my clients and I a second straight winning month, and my 10th winning month over the last 11!! Monthly packages for June are available right now for $99.99, or just over $3 per play! Don't miss out on another winning month at www.theunderdogking.com.

Friday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

In addition to the guaranteed Top Plays of the Day, I am also offering very affordable weekly and monthly packages. It's going to be another great summer on the diamond and I hope I can work with you to make it successful for us both!!

My parent site, www.msipicks.com, went 3-0 on Thursday night by sweeping their MLB Daily Card and hitting their NBA play on the Cleveland Cavaliers!! MSIPicks is an incredible 5-0 during the Eastern Conference Finals and has a guaranteed winner in Saturday night's Game 6 available now!! I am highly recommending this play to all of my clients.

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

I am very interested in your package

signed
    gay b sooner
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X