Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPURS + Under Mon: 2 for 1 Special Today! East. Conf. NBA Finals Game of the Year+MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPURS + Under Mon: 2 for 1 Special Today! East. Conf. NBA Finals Game of the Year+MLB

JR TIPS DAILY NEWSLETTER
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 -- JR Tips the Handicapping Firm you can Bank on! HOME OF THE WORLDS BEST TEAM OF HANDICAPPERS including selections Jimmy Reilly and the Billionaire Boy's Club.*
    Visit us at http://www.jrtips.com or call toll-free at 1-888-433-5060
    More Free Picks available now at www.jrtips.com
    Free Pick: MLB -*San Diego vs. Pittsburgh

The San Diego Padres used a stretch of home games to move into a tie atop the NL West and this six-game road trip starting tonight against some of the league's lesser opponents could help them stay there. Tonight, the Padres look to extend their winning streak to a season-high four games against the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Padres are hot as they just completed a three-game sweep of NL Central-leading Milwaukee on Sunday with a 3-0 victory behind ace right-hander Jake Peavy. The Padres also finished a stretch at home going 9-3 in those contests and the two-time defending NL West champions have won eight of 10 overall, posting a 2.33 ERA over that span. David Wells will look to continue San Diego's success on the mound in his start tonight. The left-hander picked up his first win since April 24 last Wednesday allowing one run and five hits in seven innings of a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Cubs. Only five Pittsburgh position players have faced Wells and they are hitting a combined .292 (7-for-24) against him. Pittsburgh went 3-1 against the Reds as they completed a four game series on Monday. The Pirates piled up 33 runs and 40 hits in the first three contests before being held to five singles and a triple by Cincinnati starter Kyle Lohse. Tom Gorzelanny who carries a 2.51 ERA will help Pittsburgh get the win tonight against the Padres. The left-hander allowed just two runs in 5 1-3 innings against the Cardinals on Thursday, but the Pirates managed only five hits in a 3-1 loss. He left the game with a bruised left thumb after deflecting a ball hit back up the middle, but X-rays were negative. Both teams are playing very good baseball and the pitchers on the mound tonight who has pitched well this year and especially in there last outings will have the advantage because these teams are not familiar with the opposing pitchers.

TAKE UNDER 8 1/2 runs
    MONDAY NIGHT RECAP- Our clients win with UNDER the TOTAL and the Billionaire Boys Club Wins with the VIP release on the SPURS.

OUR CLIENTS HAVE NAILED THEIR LAST 7 NBA TOP RATED 10,000,000* NBA SELECTIONS IN THE NBA PLAYOFFS AND ARE DOCUMENTED 48-21 with OVERALL NBA PLAYOFF SELECTIONS. JIMMY REILLY HAS HIS STRONGEST EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME OF THE YEAR PLUS HIS MLB PARLAY OF THE MONTH ON TAP RIGHT NOW! MY FRIENDS, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS INSIDE INFORMATION TONIGHT, TONIGHT'S GAME PLAN AND STRATEGY WILL 100% EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF TONIGHT'S GAME. DON'T PLAY WITHOUT THIS INSIDE INFORMATION BECAUSE THIS IS A GAME THAT YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY POUND!!!!

My Friends, every once and a while inside information will come in that give you an opportunity to see the future painted with you cashing in a winning ticket and all you have to do is ABSOLUTELY POUND IT! Jimmy has inside information from our Top NBA scouts and Pro Ranked Gamblers who have all confirmed that this is absolutely the strongest Eastern Conference Finals Release since the 2004 NBA Playoffs! Our staff has inside information that will 100% effect the outcome of the game tonight and once again if we could give you the full analysis we would, but due to confidentiality clauses with our NBA insiders and gaming sources we cannot reveal the information to the public, but lets just say tonight's Eastern Conference NBA Finals release is a GUARANTEED WINNER that YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY POUND!!! You can put this NBA Finals Eastern Conference Finals Lock in your gambling History Books TONIGHT!

YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY POUND JIMMY'S EASTERN CONFERENCE NBA FINALS GAME OF THE YEAR AND THE MLB PARLAY OF THE MONTH AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW AT JRTIPS AND GUARANTEE yourself HUGE PROFITS TODAY! Take advantage of TODAY'S SPECIAL ONLY that will give you 2 for 1 on 3-DAY Packages or any packages of greater value. (THIS 2-1 SPECIAL INCLUDES ALL BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB VIP SELECTIONS)

There is no way that any one can win every single game, but our objective remains the same and our clients every week and hit over 72.8% of our HIGHEST RATED SELECTIONS at www.jrtips.com! *Our clients receive 2 to 5 games daily plus our VIP Bonus Plays through our easy access Login System or if they are away from their computer via telephone toll-free at 1-888-433-5060. Win now at www.jrtips.com.
    ----------------
    JR Tips
    Rated The #1 Online Professional Sports Handicapping Service
    Providing Premium Sports Picks

Free Sports Picks
    NBA Picks

So let me see...I'm guessing you lost Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, because you haven't posted since the 24th saying "whooppee I had a winner, Now read this college thesis Bullshit".

What's your record.....?
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

OH MY ....

Here's another PHONEY ASS SCAMMER copying the SI.com game preview and posting it...Never mentioning where it's not his.
      This type of shananigans leads me to believe you don't handicap your own games either.
      What else am I suppose to think?
      If you don't preview the games yourself....hmmmm.
      Remember the three R's:

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

NO post yet today.....
          I can only guess the Game of the year went down the drain
          Remember the three R's:

Comment

Working...
          X