Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20* NBA Playoff Vegas High Roller Play - 6 NBA and MLB True WISEGUY Moves!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20* NBA Playoff Vegas High Roller Play - 6 NBA and MLB True WISEGUY Moves!!

20* NBA Playoff Vegas High Roller Play - 6 NBA and MLB True WISEGUY Moves!!

*** Visit us at http://www.nsawins.com or toll-free 1-866-407-1257 ***
    The NSAwins.com Report for Monday, May 14, 2007
    Brought to you by World Champion Handicapper Sonny LaFouchi

FREE MLB BASEBALL PICKS
    Atlanta @ Washington
    Time : 7:05 PM EST
    Pick: UNDER 7.5

Featured on ESPN, FOX Sports, in Sports Illustrated, and in USA Today!!

"I have played with a number of so-called "experts" and services stating they are the best. However, only your service has delivered on it's promises and made me the profit I could only dream of before signing up with NSA. Thank you so much!" - Karen P. from Newberg, OR

MONDAY SPECIAL OFFER: Signup for a 7, 14, 30, 60, 90, or 365 day package and we will automatically DOUBLE it for FREE!! Offer expires at midnight tonight. We are 5-1(83%) overall on our 20* NBA predictions the last 6 days!! We are RED HOT and we have our 20* NBA PLAYOFF VEGAS HIGH ROLLER PLAY on a showdown today that vegas linemakers have made a HUGE LINE MISTAKE on!! We also have two 10* NBA Picks and three 10* MLB Picks on tap today(A $100 bettor made over $68,000 last year on our MLB picks)!! You can get our 20* NBA PLAYOFF VEGAS HIGH ROLLER PLAY today for only $29.95 plus 5 more winning MLB Picks and NBA Predictions. Don't miss out on this week's MLB Baseball Picks, NHL Picks, and NBA Picks from USA's #1 Sports Handicapping Service! There are many imitators and copycats but only USA's #1 Sports Handicapping Service has WON over 71% of their top picks over the last decade.......and that's the legendary National Sports Advisors!!
    CLICK HERE to get more FREE PICKS

National Sports Advisors
    http://www.nsawins.com
    Toll-Free 1-866-407-1257

Do you have any testimonials from the legitimate monitoring services?

Comment

Working...
    X