Sunday Big Card Bases Stat Play 4-26, 2 90%nba Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Big Card Bases Stat Play 4-26, 2 90%nba Systems

Big Card On Sunday A Mlb Game With A 4-26 Stat- 2 Nba Systems One 28-4 To 1990- The Other 32-6- Get It At Sportspicks 1019.com, The Home Of Redzone Sports- Sat Recap 1-0 3 Unit Winner On Nj- Bol Gc-

MAN GOLDEN, I REMEMBER WHEN U USED TO PUT THESE PiCKS IN THE OTHER FOURM FREE WHAT HAPPEN???NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASS WAS JUST WONDERING THANKS BUD GLLLLLL
    GET-R-DON PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

ill explain, if you think you might be remotely good at something in life,something you enjoy doing, why not be able to mke a few extra clams doing it- whether that be an auto mechanic, plumber you name it- i didnt beg anyone for the oppurtunity, i was saying in passing to someone on another forum, i should do this professionally, as this person is a mod there told me,you should im getting my chops broken all day with e-mails anfd phone calls about what your posting and when- so when we discussed it, i told this person- im not doing the whole website thing myself- so i said if i go in with someone itll have to be someone reputable, as im the first one to call out a scammer in this biz- so i was told redzone and sal bansa, were interested in bringing me aboard, if we could reach an agreement, so i told them to hold off for a week whle i checked a couple of agencys to see if there were any complaits ag those cats, there werent to my knowledge any- and the people who run the other sites i go to, told me they were ok, so we reached an agreement and now i have a growing list of clients- im not asked to force plays, which i wont, and i give out plays that ill only play myself- in this industry i want to be seen as a breath of fresh air compared to most out there who cant pick there ass from there elbow- or the guys who could care less about your bankroll, thats it in a nutshell, ill continue to leave real nice plays, in my promo threads as i cant start topics anywhere else, and im the last guy who would cause trouble- ill have one up tomorrow i hope this gives you a better understanding bol gc-

Comment

free play is on houston -6 bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
          free play is on houston -6 bol gc-
          Is this baseball and if so, why -6? Money line is not -106 is it?

Comment

I Laid -120 Or -6 60/win 50, Sorry For Misunderstanding Bol Gc-

Comment

Working...
            X