26-4 system play nba-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26-4 system play nba-

tthere is a 26-4 ats system attached to an nba side- its at sportspicks1019.com as a free play take the mets over the giants,bol gc-

GC- You're not from around here are you! Thanx for the info but leave out any addy's from now on! Mods tend to ban if you do!
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

im a long standing member here, altough iam new at this- and am not trying to anger anyone, im surprised you donrt remember me, i remember you responding in my threads, at one time- now that im down here im finding people are not as friendly, i apologize thjough i dont mean any harm- bol gc-

Comment

GC- I thought this had to be another GC due to the number of posts. I apologize for the comments and always look forward to your perspective on games.
        As far as the addy's - I never know what the attitude is after I posted one recently and they came down on me about it.
        nevertheless- please accept my apology! I did not even see the sports services!
        Last edited by Spearit; 05-08-2007, 08:46 PM.

Comment

no prob- i lokked at everyone elses posts, and i see web addys so, i think i might be alright, im a little paranoid these days- alot of people who were freinds have been rooting ag me- at other sites mainly, not the real good freinds though- you think it would be a breath of fresh air to know a capper, who turned pro, who is not a scammer, by the way, how many people would start this and let every play be monitored and given out after its starts- im being tracked at *******, and have no prob with it- becasue tracked or not, ill always be honest,win or lose, id actually like to go back through the threads at some places and see what my record is- it cant be bad if all those people were asking for my plays, bol gc-

Comment

GC,
            I didn't realize that you went service. Your picks are usually very solid so I wish you the best.
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

thanx dude- bol to you, gc-

Comment

No problem in here gc .... Service forum ... I am sure you meant me as one of your friends and I am all good with it ... Just leave a comp play when you post an addy or advertise your site ...

Good Luck

Comment

Winner on the comp play!!! Congrats GC!! Wow 63-18 record in Bases!
                  Last edited by Spearit; 05-09-2007, 02:45 AM.

Comment

GC- - shoot me an email via mods. I have something I wish to discuss with you. I am on the road now heading to Naples but will check in later! Thanx!

Comment

ree-63-18 that is not my record- thats is redzone and sportspicks1019.com record, excluding comps iam 16-8 in bases tyear 2-1 on 5 stars, i dont play much bases in april until i can get a feel for the teams- spearing how do i request your e-mail, can you request mine? i dont know my ass from my elbow when it comes to asking for things here- all i do is cap and post- bol gc-

Comment

Working...
                      X