5 star goes late-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 star goes late-

its a 5 star in th nba, out of a system that has lost twice in 18 years- theres also a late bases play, my only one of the night- at sportspicks1019.com- boll gc-

wow this has probably been brought up before but I honestly cant believe you are a service.

How long have you been a service for?
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

after much research i joined up with redzone and sportpicks1019.com- i feel like if you do something well in life you should be able to try and suceed at it- and these guys are not scammers, i wont put my rep in jeaporday, im not asked to force plays- which i wouldnt anyway- as i play all my own games with my own dough. and they were happy to have me aboard- im an honest dude- and will only help not hurt- thanx and bol gc-

Comment

Hey GC...

u have to have a comp play with your advertising...or...they will delete your thread with probabtion...just helping another out...u can read the rules if needed...

GL,
        Eddie
        ...winning and grinning...

Comment

i posted the comp in the regular forum, it was a 4unit on utha for the series, i must remember to post it in the serv-section, thankyou and bol gc- by the way 3-1 hit the 5 unit total, on the over in the utah-gst game- hit the 3 unit over chic-det- and the 3 on the az-d-backs,and lost the 2 day teaser on chic-and ov nj- ill take the positive 8 units though- now off to cap tuesday bol gc-

Comment

Working...
          X