De La Hoya vs Mayweather FREE for my BC family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya vs Mayweather FREE for my BC family

Enjoy it guys......hope we cash it late tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------

There is only reason why this fight might be hard for De La Hoya and that is because of Mayweather's stamina and ablity to go 12 rounds without getting too tired. Other then that I feel that De La Hoya has all the advantages Consider that he has more experience with better fighters, I see De La Hoya winning and probably scoring a KO. Every fighter Mayweather has ever faced has not had the power nor ability to withstand punishment like De La Hoya. Mayweather was knocked down by Zab Judah who doesn't have nearly the punching power that De La Hoya has which Mayweather will not have at this weight. De La Hoya has beaten guys like Whitaker, Chavez, Trinidad, Mosley, Quartey, Vargas,etc. I also believe De La Hoya has more will to win the fight than Mayweather for the simple fact he has more to lose AND it's Cinco De Mayo and he gets really pumpled up about his Mexican heritage and this is one of the BIGGEST Mexican Holidays there is This is one of De La Hoya's biggest nights and there is no way he will get embarrased in the ring. Mayweather has already embarrased him out of the ring and De La Hoya has added that to his motivation as well.

De La Hoya either wins by a Unanimous Decision or scores the knockout after round 7.

Provided that De La Hoya wins, the plays below virtuallly gurantee that you will make money:

Oscar De La Hoya to win +155

Total Rounds under 11 1/2 +210

De La Hoya by KO, TKO or DQ +500

De La Hoya by Decision +300

Good luck to all that follow!
    Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

Best of luck Rookster!

Comment

good luck

Comment