Fantastic End to April!! May special inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic End to April!! May special inside

We had an incredible last 12 days to end April. Back on the 18th of April we were still struggling, down almost 12 units for the month, but we finally turned things around and in the last 12 days gained over 36 units to end the month with a GREAT profit of +24.94 units!!!

As always, remember....all our plays are one unit and one unit only. We don't throw 5 or 10 unit plays out there to try and inflate or catch up. We worked our asses off and made some great money for our clients this month.

May is here and we're ready to continue to pound the man. Baseball is in full swing and after a slow couple weeks, we've hit our stride with a 40-22-2 record our last 12 days. (65%)

If your looking to get in while we're hot, May is a PERFECT time. Baseball, Soccer, the end of Hockey and Hoops all for one low price!!

[email protected] is the email.

All ROOKSPORTS RELEASES ARE ONE UNIT AND ONE UNIT ONLY!!!

Lets do that math

24.94 units

Our $25 players profited $623.50 this month!
    Our $50 players profited $1247 this month!

We're excited about the way the month ended....we're very excited about the consistancy we're seeing now. We sincerely hope you come on board for a month and try us out. We don't think you'll be sorry you did.

Free play today in the Champions Leauge

Chelsea/Liverpool under 2.5

Good luck, and hope to see you on board soon!
    Rook

www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

Best of luck Rook
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Good luck Rookster!

Comment

As always, thanks for the freebie
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Congrats to those that followed yesterday.....nice easy under.

Today

Take AC Milan to ADVANCE.

This is a seperate bet from the actual game.....so make sure you are careful with it.

AC Milan to ADVANCE +140 over Manchester United

Good luck guys!!
          Rook

Comment

You know I am on it, but would love to see Manchester take the whole thing!!

Good Luck with all Rook, taking a look at the Derby?
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Congrats on being on top Rook, enjoy your brief stay on top of fantasy island
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Thanx Rook for the Under and I like Milan as well!
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
                  You know I am on it, but would love to see Manchester take the whole thing!!

Good Luck with all Rook, taking a look at the Derby?

I would have loved to see it for you too buddy, but that first leg last week pretty much sealed Man U's fate.

I hope you hedged like we talked about.....it won't be as much...but at least you'll profit.

Congrats on those that followed yesterday AND today, got two pretty easy winners with a 1-0 under yesterday and Milan advancing by two goals today.

I'll try to get one more soccer game tomorrow as well as the UEFA Cup is being played.

Rook

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                    I would have loved to see it for you too buddy, but that first leg last week pretty much sealed Man U's fate.

I hope you hedged like we talked about.....it won't be as much...but at least you'll profit.

Congrats on those that followed yesterday AND today, got two pretty easy winners with a 1-0 under yesterday and Milan advancing by two goals today.

I'll try to get one more soccer game tomorrow as well as the UEFA Cup is being played.

Rook
                    Of course I listened!! And made a very nice profit due to the hedge(s), AND took the last two days winners. Thanks as always for the solid advise.
                    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

great job Rook
                      dave
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                        Congrats on being on top Rook, enjoy your brief stay on top of fantasy island

Sorry buddy....didn't see this yesterday. Don't worry, because i've been in first place before, I expect to be there so I don't get excited. It's where I belong.

All the exciting circle jerks you all do when you temporarily get first place is not for me. I know your not used to being there so it's a good thing for you.

I hope you feel that way all year when your in 2nd or below.

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
                          Of course I listened!! And made a very nice profit due to the hedge(s), AND took the last two days winners. Thanks as always for the solid advise.

GOOD....man oh man I was thinking about you when I saw the scores and meant to email you to make sure.

Thanks as always for the faith.

Comment

OK guys....lets keep the soccer winners rolling.

UEFA Cup
                            Espanoyl/Bremen over 2.5

the juice is a tad high for an over...but it's worth it. Espanoyl scored 3 goals last week in the first leg, and Bremen will have to score At LEAST that much to make it close in this game. Espanoyl gets their best goal scorer back from suspension and a 2-1 game should be....SHOULD be....fairly easy to come by.

Thanks for the comments guys.....really apprecaite it. Good luck today!!

Got a full weekend of soccer for those interested to package it in with the baseball, hockey and hoops! Just send me an email to [email protected] and we'll get you a fantastic deal for May.

Rook
                            www.rooksports.com
                            [email protected]

Comment

Rook- Solid Plays as usual! I am on vacation for a week but wanted to get in touch later when I get back. GL today! just made 2 bets on this and the odds went up both times- heavy money rolling in as I was betting.was-148
                              wouldn't accept that wager- went to -152 got it and then -155 and took it as well!
                              Last edited by Spearit; 05-03-2007, 08:41 AM.
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                              X