X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How TheUnderdogKing Got His Groove Back

Free Play For Friday, April 27:

Chicago Cubs +120

We won again on Thursday afternoon to give us 5 straight Top Play of the Day winners. Yesterday's win was also our 7th in the last 8 days. I am off to one of the best starts of my career in baseball, including winning 10 of my last 11 "run line" plays. A 10-1 stretch is special any time, but it's particularly sweet when you aren't laying juice in any of the plays.

I feel like I have finally put my struggles of late March and early April behind me for good, and I'd love to see many of you either join up again or come on board with me for the first time. It's going to be another great summer on the diamond and I hope I can work with you guys to make it successful for us both.

Please contact me at [email protected] any time if you have a question about my available plays and pacakges.

Friday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

MSIPicks.com will be releasing their MLB Game of the Week tonight. Their MLB GOWs are undefeated in 2007. I am highly recommending this play to all of my clients!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

I can breathe again ... Thank you .. you big hunk of a man ..

Signed
    kb

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      I can breathe again ... Thank you .. you big hunk of a man ..

Signed
      kb

Haha. Good luck Spark.
      NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
      X