Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10* West. Conf. Game of the Year & 10* MLB Game of the Month Both on One Card Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* West. Conf. Game of the Year & 10* MLB Game of the Month Both on One Card Tonight

Bankroll Sports Handicapping
    www.bankrollsports.com

10* MLB Baseball Game of the Month
    10* NBA Western Conf. Game of the Year

Two 10* Guaranteed Winners Friday at Bankroll Sports
    Guaranteed 2-0 or Get Saturday's Membership Free of Charge

Comp. Play For Friday 4/27/07
    2* San Diego Padres +105 (MLB)

World Champion handicappers, Henry Ness and Wade Sterling did it again on Thursday night and hit their NBA Playoffs Game of the Year for the 5th year in a row with the L.A. Lakers +4 who won outright. The handicapping team at Bankroll Sports has something even bigger planned for Friday night! Not bigger in the Game of the Year sense but, Friday is bigger because clients are getting two guaranteed 10-star releases. That's right! Ness and Sterling couldn't come to an agreement on which game should be our featured release as they had two very strong plays in both the NBA Playoffs and MLB Baseball. The NBA Playoffs release is our guaranteed 10* Western Conference Game of the Year in the Mavericks @ Warriors matchup and the MLB release is our guaranteed 10* MLB Baseball Game of the Month! Two huge releases are both on tonight's card and they are both guaranteed to hit. Yes, you read that correctly; Guaranteed 2-0 or Saturday will be free of charge. Last year, we had only 3 days where a single card featured two 10-star moves and this is only the second time that this has happened in 2007. The card also features a 5* MLB Underdog Inside Steam release from Wade Sterling, a 4* NBA Wiseguy release in the Toronto @ New Jersey game along with two other lower-rated MLB plays. Get on board for the biggest card that we have released all year and go 2-0 with Ness and Sterling tonight with their guaranteed 10* Western Conference Game of the Year and their guaranteed 10* MLB Game of the Month. Both plays along with the rest of Friday's premium releases can be picked up at the Bankroll Sports website for the one-day price of 19.95. We will be taking 2-0 guarantee orders up until 7:30PM (EST) at the Bankroll Sports website; http://www.bankrollsports.com. Start the weekend off on right foot and climb aboard for two huge releases and let our handicapping team cash in for you tonight!

www.bankrollsports.com

Why do you have the same IP # as MVPCapper?

Comment

Promo. Offer for Bettors Chat; Rest of the NBA playoffs with MLB plays ONLY $99.95

http://www.bankrollsports.com/12all/lt/t_go.php?i=&e=

www.bankrollsports.com

**2007 Bankroll Sports NBA Playoff Special**
      Includes Entire NBA Post-Season & One Month of MLB Releases
      *All for only $99.95 ($100 Savings)**

This Promotional Offer Expires Saturday, April 28, 2007

We at Bankroll Sports are offing a huge promotional discount for all new and returning clients interested in partaking in a winning NBA Basketball Playoffs season as well as looking for a winning MLB Baseball consulting service. With this promotion at Bankroll Sports you will get the remainder of our handicappers' 2007 NBA Playoffs picks all the way through the 2007 NBA Finals. This promotion will also include every MLB Baseball release throughout this period. We are offering all of this at a substantial discount. At a low price of $99.95 (our regular price of a one-week membership), you will be getting just over one full month of premium Bankroll Sports releases. We rarely offer discounted rates and this is rare opportunity to climb aboard at a premium low price. With this promotion you are saving over $100. Sign up today and start winning with our World Champion Handicappers, Henry Ness and Wade Sterling. This offer is available for this week only and expires Saturday, April 28, 2007. Climb aboard and enjoy a winning month of MLB Baseball releases along with a profitable NBA Basketball Playoff season. Make some easy money with us for a full month and get it all at an incredible low price!

Handicapping Plan Price Purchase by
      Credit Card Paypal
      2007 NBA Basketball Playoffs Promotion $99.95 Purchase by Credit Card Purchase by Paypal

www.bankrollsports.com

NBA Playoffs Special

Comment

We work out of the same offices and are both owned by the same parent company. Is this not allowed?
        Last edited by BankrollPicks; 04-27-2007, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Why do you have the same IP # as mvpcappersports?

Comment

Again, we work out of the same offices and are owned by same parent company. Why do you keep asking the same question? Is this not allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by BankrollPicks
              Again, we work out of the same offices and are owned by same parent company. Why do you keep asking the same question? Is this not allowed?
              I believe this is the first time that i've asked you. So show me where I've asked before.

Also what office is that? E-mail me the address of the office etc. at [email protected]

Comment

Monte, you did ask twice
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  I believe this is the first time that i've asked you. So show me where I've asked before.

Also what office is that? E-mail me the address of the office etc. at [email protected]
                  Look above in this thread. You asked the same question twice and I answered it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BankrollPicks
                    Look above in this thread. You asked the same question twice and I answered it twice.
                    No shit sherlock as you posted 2 seperate threads today. One with a comp play and the other without one which is a violation of posting rules. So I merged them.

No sherlock send me your office addy etc. to my e-mail address as I know your MVPCapper. IMO the monitoring site you list is also owned by you. Or is it out of the same so called office?

Comment

Working...
                    X