X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's FREE PLAY Inside

Free Play For Friday, March 9:

Miami (FL) +6

MSIPicks.com is 18-2-1 over the last 9 days in college basketball and will be releasing its NCAAB Game of the Month on Friday. I am recommending this play to EVERYONE. Visit them at www.msipicks.com today!

I managed to get a win on Thursday, as Utah State beat Hawaii straight up in the quarterfinals of the WAC Tournament. It was a truly wild day in college basketball with tons of surprising results, and I was happy my clients and I are were able to benefit from one such upset, albeit a minor one. Top Plays of the Day are now 9-3-1 (75%) over the last 13 days.

Friday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 1:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

February was the 8th straight winning month my clients and I have enjoyed! So far in 2007, my Top Plays of the Day are 41-24-2 (63%)! Monthly packages for March are available now at www.theunderdogking.com. You do not want to miss out on my 9th straight winning month!

Like many sports fans, March is my favorite month of the year and it's the perfect time for you to join up with my service. Believe me when I say that you will not regret it.

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com
Working...
X