X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's FREE WINNER!!

Free Play For Wednesday, March 7:

St. John's +6

Wright State was a straight up winner for us last night, pushing Top Plays of the Day to a solid 4-2 in March. If not for some unfortunate breaks at the end of two games, we could actually be 6-0 this month, so things are going pretty well. The major conference tournaments are starting on Wednesday and it should be a very exciting day in college hoops.

Wednesday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

February was the 8th straight winning month my clients and I have enjoyed! So far in 2007, my Top Plays of the Day are 40-23-2 (64%)! Monthly packages for March are available now at www.theunderdogking.com. You do not want to miss out on my 9th straight winning month!

Like many sports fans, March is my favorite month of the year and it's the perfect time for you to join up with my service. Believe me when I say that you will not regret it.

GolfCappers.com has a big package of winners available for this weekend's PODS Championship.

Also be sure to check out www.msipicks.com where they are SCORCHING hot in college hoops!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Best of luck King!

Comment

Thanks KB.

Good luck today.
      NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...